Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Mistake number 1. You may not be a woman, true; but you had better find out what turns them on; and keeps them turned on.
I hate to tell you this but though you are tall, large penis-ed and in shape, you may get someone to go to bed with you once. The real challenge is will she do it a second time ?

A large Dick is so far down on the list of having good sex or relationship that in most cases it might as well be five inches.

Is 'unignore' even a word? Anyway...

@sangheili90 You have got a horrendous personality disorder. I know some people think that you have Asperger's, and that is a possibility, but it really doesn't explain your ridiculous attitudes or your behaviour, as there are a lot of kind and considerate people with Asperger's. My son has Asperger's and still manages to have friendships, sex and relationships with other intelligent, attractive, kind and likeable people.

I know that you feel such self-loathing, emptiness, and worthlessness, that not many people could even comprehend. You do not even believe the total crap you keep spouting about how fantastic you are.

There is something wrong with you and you need professional help if you ever want to have a genuine friendship or relationship in your miserable life. Even if you find a suitably kind, vulnerable and helpless young woman, and marry her, then she would not be able to live with your personality disorder long term without being extremely unhappy, and finding it extremely damaging.

A bit of counselling will not cut it. You need serious help. Do more self -development in the right areas, where it might actually do you some good and help you to have a really happy and healthy long-term relationship if that is what you want.

If you ever do get married, and she leaves you, just accept that your personality disorder is psychologically damaging to other people. She is allowed to leave you, she is allowed to be happy, please don't shoot her in the face or try to exact some kind of revenge.

D

deleted936015

maybe all he needs is abit of lovin from a lady....

grandunification

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@swoon and Tattooed Goddess:

I'd rather not comment on why I think Sangheili90 hasn't had sex, because I don't know him. He seems to be a very different character than myself. I'm also about 30 and never had sex or any girlfriend at all. Your comments seem to indicate that the only reason a man wouldn't have had sex is if he had an egotistical insensitive personality disorder. I can say that in my case, it's just because I am disturbingly shy, especially around women.

Reactions: lapdog2001

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
He takes offense to Asperger's and calls "those retarded people" stupid.

Although a guy using his own Anglo lineage and how many states he's been to as possible reasons why a woman would want him doesn't sound brilliant.

Oh and some of the smartest people I know are Asperger's.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

I'd rather not comment on why I think Sangheili90 hasn't had sex, because I don't know him. He seems to be a very different character than myself. I'm also about 30 and never had sex or any girlfriend at all. Your comments seem to indicate that the only reason a man wouldn't have had sex is if he had an egotistical insensitive personality disorder. I can say that in my case, it's just because I am disturbingly shy, especially around women.

Sangeili has received some excellent advice from all types of men and women regarding how to approach women if you are shy. Pages upon pages of advice in multiple threads. You might want to go back and look at his thread history and read some of that advice. It was good stuff.

Sangeili got offended by said advice and threw a fit that it meant he didn't have his ducks in a row. He sees sex and relationships as an algorithm he thinks he's figured out. It would be one thing if he had it figured out and was able to form a relationship.

His problem is he wants a smart woman who acts stupid, who is very young, he equates young with tight. He wants an archaic dynamic where the woman has no freedom and must think awesome thoughts about him even if he acts like a narcissistic, chauvinistic arsehole. Everytime this happens he places more parameters on what is his ideal type making him less likely to find her.

Then he creates a new thread about it asking for advice. He takes no advice. I don't know if he was hoping we would tell him to hold his cock at 45 degrees, push with so many pounds of pressure, touch her left ear and then her right ankle and then it will all work out perfectly.

grandunification

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@Tattooed Goddess

OK, but it's crystal clear from your "100 %" post that you could never be attracted to a virgin. I wasn't really referring to the OP, but virgins in general which is why I said I didn't want to comment on him.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Dude, you are talking to bunch of bat shit crazy feminists. These two, and a few others, have been following me around for the past few months trolling because of some comments I made all the way back in October lol.......think about that for a second. Seriously, I get messages all the time from people about this, normal individuals don't bother arguing with losers like this because they know nothing will ever come of it. I don't like your opinion, I feel so offended so I'll throw a temper tantrum, call you names, harass you etc. Just because someone says something you don't like doesn't give you reason to resort to this degree of harassment, especially when what is said is true lol.

Anyway, this entire thread was specifically created about my concerns over my first time having sex with a young woman who has entered my life, we've known each other for a while now. I left a very lengthy post about what I've been focusing my life on in the past 8 years and what changes I made that allowed me to "go get the girl". Everyone has different reasons why something may be an issue for them, you just need to look at your life, be honest with yourself and make the necessary adjustments.

A few weeks ago I started seeing a therapist about my issues with developing relationships and it's made a big difference for me in a short period of time.

My post was addressed specifically to Sangheili90. I was not generalizing about virgins.
No one is 'following him around' :rolleyes: In fact I had him on ignore for a bit recently because he was following me around and shitposting on a thread I started. Read his post history if you like. Or I can post links to a few threads that show him at his finest if you'd like to see them?

Reactions: rtg and 693987

Anyway, this entire thread was specifically created about my concerns over my first time having sex with a young woman who has entered my life,
Good luck with that then, I'll be thinking of you, and I know that at the time you'll be thinking of me too ;)
Definitely, but as I said she'd have to be ok with it as well....though I could easily take a picture during doggy style or something like that lol.
That would be a really cunty thing to do.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
@Tattooed Goddess

OK, but it's crystal clear from your "100 %" post that you could never be attracted to a virgin. I wasn't really referring to the OP, but virgins in general which is why I said I didn't want to comment on him.

I have been with a shit ton of nerdy virgins. And proud to say so.

@swoon

Maybe I should post my own thread on the same topic. Honestly, would you ever date a virgin?
If you do, put Sangheili90 on ignore for a while, so he doesn't feel the need to make it all about himself.
I wouldn't not date someone because of it if I liked them.

Reactions: rtg

grandunification

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you do, put Sangheili90 on ignore for a while, so he doesn't feel the need to make it all about himself.
I wouldn't not date someone because of it if I liked them.

I don't really want to create a pity thread about myself. Your quote suggests you would date someone who is a virgin, but why do you even need to add the qualifier? Whether you are aware of it yourself, you're suggesting that you are less likely to be attracted to a virgin in the first place.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't really want to create a pity thread about myself. Your quote suggests you would date someone who is a virgin, but why do you even need to add the qualifier? Whether you are aware of it yourself, you're suggesting that you are less likely to be attracted to a virgin in the first place.

You're on my ignore list for reasons I don't recall, but to dive into this, have you read this whole thread? Or only the latest replies?

Reactions: rtg