1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Veteran's Board

Discussion in 'Announcements, Questions, Sharing Ideas' started by Smooth88, Mar 29, 2010.

1. Smooth88

Smooth88 Sexy Member

Albums:
    I know other site's have it or something like it. But I was wondering if a forum where you could only access it after you reached a certain post count and(preferably)/or have been registered for a certain allotted amount of time.

To discuss site news, affairs and welfare. And act like a social board. I think it possibly may be needed in lue of recent events.

2. nudeyorker

nudeyorker Cherished Member

It's an interesting idea. Could you elaborate regarding recent events? Any of the moderators or administrators are always available to listen to concerns from any member.

3. Smooth88

Smooth88 Sexy Member

Albums:
    The incident today with one of our newer members. And a few of the recent bannings whether justified or unjustified. A place for those who respected members of LPSG who are not moderators and admins to gather whether it be to voice our concerns about board-related issues or organize board sponsored social events and outings and to also better get acquainted. I know some other forums have a couple boards that can only be accessed by seniority.

Ive discussed this with other users and I know naughty's gotten back to me and she likes the idea of some sort Frequent flyer board.

4. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

Interesting, but there are a few members with less posts than me who i would say are smarter and more objective than me. Why should my say be more valued?

Still agood and interesting idea though

5. Smooth88

Smooth88 Sexy Member

Albums:
    I dont think the criteria should be solely by post count although its a factor. I think a big factor should also be how long you've been registered here and of course track record.

Also mods watch that ferfed guy. His post count went up like 100 in the past couple of hours.

6. Tattooed Goddess

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think the exclusivity of that type of forum here might detract from new membership. I have a sneaky feeling it would turn into a meat slinging event and end up sucking up a lot of moderator time.

We have a chatroom, private chats and whatnot where we can talk to whoever we want. With the ignore option as well, we don't have to see the posts if we don't want to really.

The thing i worry about is that its going to divide the board up into little mini cliques that would magnify already existing problems between established members and who should be booted out of the "special" areas of the site.

7. TurkeyWithaSunburn

TurkeyWithaSunburn Legendary Member

Albums:
    Can always form a social group for it.

It is an interesting idea. Maybe only having a certain number of posts before you get to post in controversial crap. That way you'd be able to prove you were here for the penis and sex first :smile:

8. luka82

luka82 Sexy Member

Hm......
    I really don`t know!
    It`s an interesting idea, but knowing us, i highly doubt it would become a mod-suckup-thing!
    It would probably become-a bashing thing!

9. Gillette

Gillette Sexy Member

Albums:
    I don't support "exclusive" or segregated areas.

If the veteran members weren't participating in the general forums to interact with new members (be it friendly or an aggressive pounding) then we wouldn't see or deal with problem posters when they're new and willing to change. Instead we'd get these problem members eventually entering the veteran's area already fixed in their ways.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice