VGL white bottom in NYC (Man.) for one night... looking for a good time :D!

lemontree

Just Browsing
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Howdy guys,

Here's the deal: I'm travelling back to school up in the north and I'm stopping over in NYC for one day. I'll be arriving saturday afternoon and leaving sunday afternoon.

My stats: 20, 5'11'', white, dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, kind of hairy (but well groomed at the moment... very, very little hair anywhere), 145 lbs., 6.5" cut, HIV-, disease free, 420 friendly, always play safe, and, at the risk of sounding pompous, very attractive.

I'm not gonna lie; I want to get laid. That being said, though, I've never met up with someone off the internet, and I'm kind of shy when it comes down to it (until I've gotten to know someone), so here's what I'm looking for:

You be well-endowed, obviously, kind, and willing to show a guy a good time. Being forceful is great and all, but only after we've firmly established a connection. HIV NEGATIVE and disease free is a MUST. I don't plan on having unprotected sex, but I'm kind of a health freak when it comes down to it and I don't like having to worry any more than I need to. It'd also be great if you were a top, cause... well, I'm a bottom. :D

That being said, feel free to message me and let me know you're stats. If I'm interested, we can move it to email/messenger and trade pictures (I don't have pics up because I'm discreet and all that jazz). Thanks in advance!