VH1's Kept Guys

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by coolguy666, May 15, 2006.

1. coolguy666

coolguy666 Member

Ok so, how many of you remember this show? And how many of you remember the HOT GUYS on the show? It's just that, I just a had sudden flashback on old (yet recent) TV shows and I remebered it. If someone has any pics or vids of these hot guys... really, it would mean a lot! (Being a little bit more specific: there's an episode where they all get naked... if anyone finds clips or vids it would be fantastic!)

2. coolguy666

coolguy666 Member

3. chris6092

chris6092 Member

Albums:
    Firstly I will say that this was a daft and sexist show. Can you imagine the outcry if a rich man had his pick of a dozen beautiful women after they performed silly tasks at his every whim?

However, I do remember Frank Trigg the UFC fighter was one of the victims...sorry, i meant contestants. He had an excellent physique on him and displayed far more humility and kindness than the rest of the preening idiots. I seem to remember he got voted out quite early on. Just proves that nice guys DO finish last. Shame.

Chris

4. Matthew

Gold Member

I have to admit this show as a guilty pleasure last summer. :rolleyes:

5. Satsfakshun

Satsfakshun Member

Guilty pleasure if you could stand the dreck and doggerel. There was another with Favio. One of the finalists was a very sharp, 6'5" mixed race looking guy who seemed to have no trouble filling out his boxer trunks. He's on an insurance commercial nowadays with Mr. Peterman from Seinfeld. Most of these "reality" people are out of work actors anyway. Only in LA could you find an unending pool of brawn, boobs and ... well, lets leave it at that... that these show need.

6. Blanquito

Blanquito Member

I really enjoyed it to... especially how nobody could stand Ricardo and Slavko (but they were both hot!)

Draft saved Draft deleted