VH1's Most Smartest model

bjboy

Just Browsing
Media
WOW!!! the guys in this show are HOT HOT HOT!!! I would LOVE to see VJ naked...anyone know any of these guys?

I hate VJ. The hot ones are Pickel, Brett and Andre (sovjet).

I would totally blow them all, but I think I like Andre the best. Huge package

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd say VJ is descent, but you'd never get anything from him. He'll flirt the shit out of you and then leave you bluer than Babe the Ox.

Andre looks like he's got a soviet missile packed in those micro fiber cK's. However, he's most likely to break the arm of any dude who got close to his missile quary.

Pickel might get drunk and let you feel him up, but I doubt you'd get anything further. P.s. I think he's got an average Vlasic.

BavAuto

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was just looking these guys up on the VH1 site... Brett was my favorite and I was sad to see him go. Pickel just seemed so nice and I can't stand VJ. At least Andre is up front about being full of himself... VJ resorts to sneaking around to try and get ahead... he's probably trying to make up for something. I'm sure he drives a lifted Silverado as well. BRETT = HOTT

sjprep06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Brett was the best all-rounder to me. The type of person that looks hot (especially with his 5 o'clock beard (Rawr!)) and innocent at the same damn time and he wasn't exactly stupid. VJ would be completely hot if vocal cords magically rotted out. Pickel was fun and cool.

BavAuto

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Did anyone see the episode where Pickel got kicked off? That was QUITE the emotional departure between Pickel and Brett. I have a feeling something's going on there... or at least hoping there is!