"vibrator" for men (not anal)

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Wish-4-8, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

I got one of those Homedics back massagers. It has a head with a long handle. The head has two massage knobs that pulse up and down very quickly. The handle has the on/ off switch with a variable speed adjuster.

Anyway, I was massaging my legs once and thought, Hmmm....
    I tried it on my dick and balls. I came!!!. When I cum I have it set to the fastest, but I work up to it. I should add that I do not have direct contact with it on my penis. I always have a barrier, be it my boxers or a towel.

I dont do this very often. It leaves my penis with a numb feeling after. (not the bad kind of numb).

Has anyone else tried this? :smile:

2. crescendo69

Gold Member

Many times. It can be addicting.

3. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Wow, I gotta get one of those. Sounds . . therapeutic.

4. fivesalive

fivesalive Member

Albums:
    and you just discovered what I did when I was 9 years old. i have fond memories of that back massager... it was my first girlfriend.

5. Ed69

Gold Member

I have an old Wahl massager that straps to the back of your hand.I put a little oil on that hand and away we go!

My wife runs from me when I get it out!

6. edmouse

edmouse New Member

I used to use an electric toothbrush. Without the brush. It was a side to side so when I aimed it directly at the underside of my dick there was a pressing pumping very fast. Very wonderful.

7. lowhangers335

lowhangers335 New Member

I use a Hitachi "magic wand" which is sold as a personal massager. It has a big rubber head on it and two speeds. A lot of women use this one. I put it against the sweet spot on the underside of my penis and hold it there until I cum, which can be very quick and intense. I have even cum from a soft dick as this thing is so intense you dont even need to be hard. It can numb you out for a while if you use it too long. You can buy attachments that slip over the head and have about a 5 inch slim dildo that is perfectly curved for prostate massage. I have also used this and while it didnt produce a squirting orgasm, it did make me feel orgasmic for a long period of time and make precum flow out in a stream.

8. HungStageMuscle

Albums:
    ust bought a cockhead vibrator I love it!!! I edge a lot and not I strap that to my head first thing in moring and let it get me hard. Get's me dripping pre cum but the little waves of orgasms it brings before i ever get off are amazing

9. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

to HungStageMuscle,

Could you post a picture of what it is? It sounds like a sex toy. How does it work?

10. D_Jerry_Atric

D_Jerry_Atric Account Disabled

Yes vibrators are fun! I have the standard ones, bullet types, and even a prostate vibrator that can be used externally. In fact I prefer using vibrators externally to having them in me at all.

11. HungStageMuscle

Albums:
    It is a sex toy... Was ment to be worn as a cockring but i keep at the head of my cock mostly...

I am so addicted to keeping my cock on edge has become my best friend allows me to edge now all morning no hands needed!!

you get to a certain point and i switch to a bulsating mode that really does just keep me on edge no orgasm but waves, upon wave of pleasure... I been looking to take my edgin to the next level and now have found it, this along with my dialy pumping my cock is TRULY in bliss all day!!

12. Beanie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    got to get me one of these!

13. HungStageMuscle

Albums:
    Love getting deep into a session with this no hands needed... like getting jacked off by someone else

14. unknown_rican

unknown_rican Member

OMG so good to know I wasn't the only one. It's very addictive you all. I had it on my grind area for hours. :frown1: LMAO the battery would be on charge while I was going to town.

Amazing.

15. borntobeking

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm all late but I do the exact same thing with this. I absolutely love it. It's supposed to be for intercourse but my wife doesn't like it and it is kind of uncomfortable to put at the base of my shaft. I discovered the pleasure quite by accident. I was putting it on and had it over the head of my dick and when I switched it on it drove me crazy. I am so glad to have this toy:biggrin1:

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted