Vibrator preferences

wrench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ladies, whats your favorite vibrator? i got mrs. wrench a rabbit pearl, based on excellent feedback on Xandria and Adam and Eve. got the good japanese one for almost $100. she doesnt seem to like it. she likes her pocket rocket, and of course the old reliable magic wand. how about you ladies? do you like the rabbit pearl? if i was a woman it looks like i'd like it, but what the hell do i know? opinions please?

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wrench said:
ladies, whats your favorite vibrator? i got mrs. wrench a rabbit pearl, based on excellent feedback on Xandria and Adam and Eve. got the good japanese one for almost $100. she doesnt seem to like it. she likes her pocket rocket, and of course the old reliable magic wand. how about you ladies? do you like the rabbit pearl? if i was a woman it looks like i'd like it, but what the hell do i know? opinions please?

I don't like vibrators. They are cold,
hard, unpliable.

I prefer either the real thing or I
just do myself with fingers.

Real flesh is better than any sex
toy you can buy.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeh Girls...

I never own a vibrator and never tried one once...

The real thing is The Thing for me too - and sorry for my ignorance but i think with myself :" a vibrator will make me kind of insensitive for the real thing" - and i "heard" here on the board the most vibrators are 8" well just imagine the situation...most my guys in the past were between 5" and 7"...than i would having missing a inch in all of them...:eek: dont know if i would like that if used to be pleasure by myself with a vibrator...

Well, what i really know about vibrators : nada/nothing!

:redface:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The rabbit pearl is neither cold, nor unpliable. In fact, when I had one, it was my favorite toy. I should have left my ex when I got it. The penetrating part was only half his size, but it was quite talented. It isn't a huge vibrator either, the part that penetrates is 5 1/2 inches long. Tell your wife to be sure not to get the "pearls" too far inside. I found that any contact they made with my pubic bone was painful, and a mood killer. I had mine for two years, tried not to use it too regularly, because no man can simulate that. I wore it out. It was a good run. I failed my attempt not to use it too regularly. It's the only vibrator I have ever enjoyed as much.

I had a hard vibe that was horizontally scored all the way down. Six or seven inches of penetration, 5 or 6 different types of vibration. That thing was awesome, but the second time I washed it, it died. *sigh* Still, I miss the rabbit.

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wrench said:

Wrench:

Oh, yeah, baby. Just got my rabbit pearl on Monday. It is amazing. Let me repeat. It is amazing.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

mellowmal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't have a vibrator. I have a facial massager..

because my face gets so.. uh.. tense.

Yeah, right!

The old standby is a Wahl facial massager, actually - only suitable for external use. It used to have other heads, but the most effective one is the only one I can find these days. My clit is small and likes to hide deep under the hood even while the rest of me really wants to come - the vibrator is sometimes the only way to wake it up for solo play.

One of my former partners liked to use a magic wand on my clit while working with a dildo.. I literally had to be tied down, or I'd climb the walls. Not that this was a BAD thing neccessarily.

:tongue:

The internal use vibrators I've used have been sort of cheap stuff, I guess, because they've all died the first time out of the package, or gotten so hot I was afraid the condom would melt on'em! The rabbit looks intriguing, but I've never tried one.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
lol my friends consider me an authority on vibrators and always ask me about one before buying.

Seriously: I use a Dr. Scholl's foot massager. I bought it at walmart.

I've had countless vibrators of shape and size: rabbits, bullets, butterflies, dolphins, you name it. I've had ones that plug into the wall as well. Many of them have broken. The Dr. Scholl's one has outlasted them all and beat all of them at how many orgasms I can have.

One of my favorite varieties has a sheath of "jelly" around the outside. The jelly feels really nice and holds heat..so it feels just heavenly, but pull that thingoff and it's just a normal plastic phallic shaped vibrator which WILL crack with time.

I've never had a Hitachi Magic Wand though. I hear they're the best.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got a vibrator as a gift from a close friend a few yrs ago, but I stopped using it because it became harder to orgasm during sex. I did some reading and found out it's not an uncommon story. I mean, no man can possibly move like that, and using a vibrator too much can make it so you only respond to that kind of stimulation.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
stud_hunter said:
using a vibrator too much can make it so you only respond to that kind of stimulation.
That's not true for everyone. *shaking her finger*

I can come within 30 seconds to a minute using my vibrator. Sometimes I'll go for two in a row (usually under five minutes) if it fancies me.

During intercourse, on average, I come four time or more.

lol I can never.......squirt by myself though. It always takes a peen to create the shower. *blush*

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
That's not true for everyone. *shaking her finger*

I can come within 30 seconds to a minute using my vibrator. Sometimes I'll go for two in a row (usually under five minutes) if it fancies me.

During intercourse, on average, I come four time or more.

Good for you :biggrin1: . I have gotten more and more orgasmic and now I often have many multiples during intercourse, so I don't use vibrators because I don't want to take a chance of messing that up. But if you can use them and still not lose any sensitivity during sex, :biggrin1: .

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
karmen said:
Wrench:

Oh, yeah, baby. Just got my rabbit pearl on Monday. It is amazing. Let me repeat. It is amazing.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

I just got a new rabbit. When you wear out the pearl, I recomend replacing it with one that has steel ball bearings or beads, that are permanently strung on rods. I have none of the discomfort I described in my above post, becasue since the beads are not able to suddenly double and triple up, they do not put undie pressure on my pubic bone, and it makes for a much more pleasureable session.

This is the one I got. I bout mine in NYC at the Pleasure Chest on 6th Ave (and W8th?) but online I can only find it in UK.

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Here I am again, going against the grain...

After much experimentation with various things over the years, I have concluded that...

I, personally, do not like vibrating toys. :eek:

(I know, once again I have blasphemed the goddesses of womankind. I'm surprised I haven't been struck down yet).

My own personal opinion is that their ultimate effect (if used frequently) is to reduce sensitivity, which makes it more difficult to experience orgasm during actual sex with a real man.

I don't use any toy that has batteries (but I do use plenty of toys)...

For stimulating my clit, there are 3 options: my husband's tongue, my husband's fingers, or my fingers. (I wish my tongue were an option, but even I am not that flexible). :biggrin1:

For stimulating my vaginal entrance, G-spot, cervix, or "center of the lotus" which is a hot point for some women and is located just beneath the cervical rim...

The options are dildos, my husband's cock, or my husband's fingers.

In my opinion, some of these richly-ennervated, sensitive spots can easily become numbed by electronic stimulation, and lose their potential as sources of pleasure.

But I know I'm a strange bird. :rolleyes:

Rihanna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Here I am again, going against the grain...

After much experimentation with various things over the years, I have concluded that...

I, personally, do not like vibrating toys. :eek:

(I know, once again I have blasphemed the goddesses of womankind. I'm surprised I haven't been struck down yet).

My own personal opinion is that their ultimate effect (if used frequently) is to reduce sensitivity, which makes it more difficult to experience orgasm during actual sex with a real man.

I don't use any toy that has batteries (but I do use plenty of toys)...

For stimulating my clit, there are 3 options: my husband's tongue, my husband's fingers, or my fingers. (I wish my tongue were an option, but even I am not that flexible). :biggrin1:

For stimulating my vaginal entrance, G-spot, cervix, or "center of the lotus" which is a hot point for some women and is located just beneath the cervical rim...

The options are dildos, my husband's cock, or my husband's fingers.

In my opinion, some of these richly-ennervated, sensitive spots can easily become numbed by electronic stimulation, and lose their potential as sources of pleasure.

But I know I'm a strange bird. :rolleyes:
Not at all. I think this is totally right from my experience. You were smart to avoid the trap. But, I'm a little far gone at this point. In fact, I don't really orgasm with intercourse alone. Electrical assistance is the standard, sorry to say. Well, pretty much with a very rare exception.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I have come to love my vibrators, but i realise with them size isnt the issue its how strong they are.

The largest one i have 8x5.5 is great but wont rock my world and unfortantly its broken now :redface:. Thats when i prefer the small one which is abut the size of a magic marker and is strong and works my clit great. Also last week i bought a vibrating egg, good aswell but still not going to rock my socks off.

For some strange reason i cant orgasm if i use my own fingers and i havent got a man around to use at the moment either..So this is my compromise, and im having a great time with them.

And sorry, i havent got product names or recommendations..just to focus more on the clit than the actual vagina and penetration.

RnR

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We have several, but the best for me is the small "silver bullet." It isn't overpowering or scary, and can hit oh, so many spots!!! We have two, and the combinations are endless!

The rabbitt places a close second.

Renee