vibrator question for the ladies.

D_Peacocke Rimplougher

Experimental Member
Media
I am making some new illustrations based on vibrators, I was wondering... Which type of vibrator do you think is more pleasing visually: (a) realistic (looks like penis), (b) abstract (bright colours, moving balls etc)

sorry for the strange question, I need a woman's advice!

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer the realistic type of dildo/ vibrator; the ones that the texture feels like a real cock, I believe it is called cyber skin.

There is a bit more care involved since after its use, you not only have to wash it with luke warm water, but have to wait until the dong is dry in order to apply special talc powder so it keeps its soft "cyber skin" feel"

I have inserted a pic of one of my favorite toys... ( the first pic) the second type of vibrator I would not use since it is on the smaller side of things

Attachments

B_ironsoul

Experimental Member
Media
I prefer the realistic type of dildo/ vibrator; the ones that the texture feels like a real cock, I believe it is called cyber skin.

There is a bit more care involved since after it's use you not only have to wash it with luke warm water, but have to wait until the dong is dry in order to apply special talc powder so it keeps its soft "cyber skin" feel"

I have inserted a pic of one of my favorite toys... ( the first pic) the second type of vibrator I would not use since it is on the smaller side of things
are those the ones with the suction cup on the bottom?

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Realistic looking and SOFT ...or realistic looking and glass. i am actually not huge on toys as I prefer fingers, but will use them for "show" or sometimes to feel full if I cant cum from fingers alone. I always find dildo'sto be too hard and fake feeling and it distracts me. I guess I like glass ones as they are not pretending to be skin or cock and you know it will feel different.

x

Honey

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't buy them for their aesthetic value, my favourite vibrator is just a bog standard hard plastic one, it delivers the most intense vibrations that aren't damped down by a silicone/latex covering.

stretcher74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

There is a bit more care involved since after its use, you not only have to wash it with luke warm water, but have to wait until the dong is dry in order to apply special talc powder so it keeps its soft "cyber skin" feel"

sounds like you like your toys BIG diamond, at least in the width dept !

You should look into all silicone or the new dual density lifelike all silicone expensive but my girlfriend swears by it. The firmer stuff transmitts vibrations from a plug-in vibe fine. Actually the all silicone toys are a bargain because they last and you don't throw them out after so many months like the nasty rubber stuff which breaks down.

The real cyberskin is impossible to fully clean because it is pourous, wears out and isn't really safe. Even if they claim the it's phalantes(sp) free, the talc powder used to make it soft again has been implicated as a possible cervical irritant/abnormal cells,and the alternative corn starch is kind of like goey food for yeast/bacteria when wet.

Not trying to shit on anyones parade, and sorry to repeat myself, just sharing what I know.

Glass or Stainless steel is safe but goes in what I'd call the Art House Dildo category ..