Vibrator v. Dildo v. Flesh 'n bone

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by _avg_, Nov 9, 2009.

?

Best orgasm: vibrator v. dildo v. flesh

1. Vibrator...bzzzzz

7 vote(s)
    13.7%
  2. Dildo...always ready

3 vote(s)
    5.9%
  3. Flesh 'n bone...go real or go home

24 vote(s)
    47.1%
  4. This is a really fucking stupid poll...

17 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    Which gives the best orgasm?

Was watching something the other day (Zack & Miri maybe?) and the girl said no man made her cum like a vibrator could. I asked my friend if that was true and she emphatically disagreed. Another case of men writing for women? Or is my friend just a lucky girl??

#1 _avg_, Nov 9, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2009
  2. Opalite

Gold Member

Toys and actual sex are two very different things, they're a whole league on their own.

I'm sure it's the same for men. It can be great fun to play with yourself, or with a partner, but it isn't like its better or worse than intercourse. (Did I just rime? How poetic!)

3. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    Don't you have some more videos to be making?! (please!!) ;)

I hear what you're saying though -- that it's kind of like a comparison between riding the bus vs. driving alone; you have different expectations for the trip.

But no, I've definitely heard other women say that they can't get off with a man and they can with one of their toys, or that the toys do it better, or quicker/easier, etc. In other parlance, they find one "ride" superior to the other.

Or are they really irreconcilably apples and oranges???

4. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am a huge fan of my vibrator. A dildo doesn't really do much for me. Actually it does nothing, nada, zip. I use my vibrator to grind against, not insert (unless it's my adorable g-spot vibe which definitely goes inside and makes me cum). I can cum countless number of times using it. It is different than a man. My vibrator orgasms are usually stronger than with a man but I've never been able to make myself squirt using a vibrator the way a man can. I'd take real flesh 'n bone over a vibrator any day but using a vibrator with a man is the absolute best of all worlds!

5. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I would find a dildo to be useless, a vibrator gets me to a clitoral orgasm like nothing else, actual sex is an intimate situation that stimulates my brain and body like no masturbating session with orgasms could do, even if the sex doesnt lead to any orgasm.

I'd rather the real thing over masturbation. I cant compare any of them to one another. Its like comparing handjobs, oral sex and prostate stimulation to eating roast and potatoes. None of them are in the same category of pleasure.

Women get their mind more into sex than men so you can't take that dimension out of the equation.

Sometimes you want breakfast for dinner, sometimes you want dessert for dinner, sometimes you want no dinner. It's all relative to what feels good for that particular mood we are in. When you have as many options for pleasure as we do, we tend to like a variety of in person pleasure and personal pleasure time.

6. voidout

Gold Member

i voted wrong on accident.

7. sassy Lisa

sassy Lisa New Member

I find the best orgasm is the one that you enjoy in the moment. I enjoy every orgasm I get from toys, oral, hands and flesh and bone. Depending on the day, how I feel, or what I am in the mood for. They are all awesome orgasms. Why people have to make one better than the other I don't know.:rolleyes:

8. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

vibrators make me cum like there's no tomorrow since they always get the job done. but cumming using a vibrator is different from cumming while having intercourse. there's so much more to intercourse because someone else besides yourself is involved, positions vary, angles vary, and the motion of the ocean varies.

it doesn't mean one is worst than the other. what's important is being able to enjoy your orgasm whichever way you choose, whether it's by using a vibrator or having the real thing.

i love all the ways i can reach orgasm, whether it's by masturbating using my hands, inserting a vibrator, or having sex with my lover. there's no reason why i would choose only one method when i can have it every way and any way i want.

#8 D_Ivana Dickenside, Nov 10, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2009
  9. Drifterwood

Gold Member

I don't like this generalisation. I am not saying that you are wrong, but if so many people didn't assume it, I think we would have more fulfilled men around.

10. Fleur

Gold Member

I hate vibrators and a dildo doesn't even compare to the orgasms I have with sex...makes it horrible that I don't have a boyfriend, trust me. _avg_ when are you coming over? :wink:

11. Velvet

Velvet New Member

I'm sorry but there doesn't seem to be an option that encompasses all of the options above.

In this instance I can only speak for myself.
    Using a toy IS different than being with a man.
    Using a toy I am solely focused upon myself.
    With a man there are subtle dynamics at work. I want to get off and I want him to get off.
    Striving towards mutual satisfaction is all at once distracting, focusing and arousing and yet rewarding in a way that using toys isn't.
    Toys are quicker, less messy but the pleasure is transient and fleeting.

I guess it depends upon your mood and desired at the moment.

12. greatdickismydrug

greatdickismydrug New Member

Real cock only.

Tried liking dildos and vibes because it was another one of those "most women do" things that I thought I was "supposed to" like. But they just do nothing for me.

No challenge, no hunt, no skin, no sucking, no man = no orgasm.

13. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh you poor things! I feel bad you can't enjoy a vibrator - I need to cum several times a day and it's just not practical with a man especially when I'm not living with one. If I didn't like vibrators I'd be a wreck!

14. laffitte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I vividly remember the groaned response of one lover when after half an hour or so of using a 'lifelike' nine inch vibrator on her I replaced it with 'the real thing'..

"Now that's a COCK!"

PS

Sorry if I have butted in on a Women Only discussion

#14 laffitte, Nov 10, 2009
  15. tasteslikejellyjam

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I always do a double home run because I like having both an internal & external orgasm at once...
    so either dildo with pocket rocket...
    or real cock with pocket rocket/clit stimulation of some kind...
    its amazing... XD

so I can't really answer this poll 100%... XD

PS also agrees with Velvet

16. greatdickismydrug

greatdickismydrug New Member

I am happy for you Badgirl but don't feel sorry for me. I love that my men know that there is NOTHING in the world that can do for me what their cock can....and trust me...I let them know.

Sex is not something I ever want to be practical about.

17. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I'm thinking, if so many men didnt forget about this being true, there would be more fullfilled women around as well.

We have MRI studies done on the male and female brain during orgasm and the parts of the brain that are not being used in the male brain (which are primarily the thought processes that can easily hold a woman back from enjoying orgasm) are lit up like christmas trees for women. We are primitively designed this way in order to be multitaskers, care for our young and protect them by being aware of our surroundings. This worked im sure great in the cave man days but really serves no purpose for us today.

Men are able to orgasm 7 ways from Sunday, standing up, sitting in a computer chair, in an extreme yoga position. They are required to do so in order to reproduce and carry on the genetics. If men were like women in this area we would have died off a long time ago. There is a reason why men and women orgasm differently.

I'd trade in my multiple orgasms anyday to be able to orgasm as easily and in any position like my husband (and most men)

18. B_New End

B_New End New Member

Well... no. I know many guys, and there have been plenty of threads, about guys who simply cannot orgasm, or orgasm from certain acts. Some guys love fantasizing about oral sex, but when it happens in real life, they go limp, and plenty of guys I know have mental blocks when having actual intercourse.

And I wouldn't buy too much into all the pop-psychology, and especially evolutionary psychology. Science is a discipline of classifications, and it tends to take the smallest of differences, and balloon them into categorical borderlines, takes small samples and applies them to general populations. The difference between the tasks of the left brain and right brain are quite minute, yetr the general population has a conception that the left and right are very different. They are like 1% different in the tasks they accomplish, and when watching brain patterns and electricity, it can be very difficult to translate whether it is say, teh language center, the socialization center, or the empathetifc center that is being stimulated, since they all rely on eachother so heavily.

Furthermore, MRI scans can be useful with some things, but generally, they are very long, not intimate places, and at best could only observe people who would have no problem being observed while having sex, and this cuts out a huge swath of a testable population, in which privacy issues are critical.

19. B_New End

B_New End New Member

I've read plenty of evolutionary psychology, and have read plenty of everything, period, to know bullshit when I see it.

Furthermore, she called them MRI's, so I did too.

Where do you people get off telling me they are sure what I think?

really, so, why don't you attack my statements, instead of what I supposedly don't know.

If you are an educated behavioral psychologist, does that give you authority to claim the left and right actually are very different? Also, are you telling me language, empathy, and socialization are all not located in the same frontal lobe areas? What exactly, and choose at least one point I made... did you find erroneous. And I warn you... I am trained in the arts of flaming kung-fu and trolling karate... so f you want to step to this, you better have some idea WTF you are talking about... and not just a degree.

Do you believe there is such a thing as pop psychology?

Do you know the difference between data and theory? To say a woman's brain reacts differently is a far cry from injecting evolutionary theory into and animal that is far different and complex from most animals.

P.S. Ever notice evolutionary psychology is dominated by questions of sexual attitudes and makes quite brash remarks dripping with researcher bias?

lame

#19 B_New End, Nov 10, 2009
  20. Fleur

Gold Member

This is why I deleted my post...I'm not attacking you, I'm offended at how comfortable you are with your ignorance and how you flung said ignorance to preying_mantis...I deleted my post because I knew your response (hindsight can be 20/20...) would be banal and like most republicans like yourself (believe me, there are some good ones out there, even if just a few), you pick out the juicy bits and miss the entire point of my post of what I wrote to you...good day sir...go have friends with my ignore list. Sorry to offend your sensibilities.

Draft saved Draft deleted