Vibrator v. Dildo v. Flesh 'n bone

Best orgasm: vibrator v. dildo v. flesh

• Vibrator...bzzzzz

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Dildo...always ready

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Flesh 'n bone...go real or go home

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • This is a really fucking stupid poll...

Votes: 17 33.3%

• Total voters

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
would be banal and like most republicans like yourself

LoL. Wow.
Ignore list and still can't even tell me where my few opinions were wrong....
So I must be a republican! WTF!?

P.S. About the GOP thing, sorry to disappoint you... but I am far, far, far, from GOP.

P.P.S. You have a nice pussy... I mean day, ma'am.

babybooboo100

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
badgirl22 seems confused,i guess whan you rely on electronics your mind gets addled....like hers has.not all of us who prefer flesh are deprived.i for one cannot use a vibrator because i am so sensitive,the vibration is brutally painful for me ,of course having a huge clitoris is likely the problem if you want to call it that......badgirl22 oh you poor thing......i too need to climax multiple times a day but it takes about 8 swipes with a finger and im one orgasm into my 15 or so i will get in about as many minutes,so i can get as many as i want at work and MY BOSS CANT HEAR THE VIBRATOR YOU TWIT

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Fluer, there is no use in arguing with New End. I've been here long enough to know. He is so damn suspicious of women and any commentary that might be general towards men from a woman. I know his history about these subjects and its totally not even worth your time to argue with him.

New End: Women on the WHOLE don't orgasm as easily as men do ON THE WHOLE. So quit trying to change what is known as a generalization because of your own sex issues. Men are simple creatures when it comes to loving sex and being able to orgasm whether they are 12 years old or 80 years old. Women are not KNOWN for this. I can't say there are many men who have been having sex throughout their whole marriage without experiencing an orgasm, there are plenty of women who can say this. It's because its not necessarily the easiest thing for us to accomplish. You should know this.

No one ever said ALL women or ALL men. But you hide in a bush in the Women's forum waiting for an opportunity to attack someone for any commentary about men. You cry misandry so often you've lost your credibility with so many here, especially on this particular board.

Women understand women when it comes to orgasms because many of us know what it takes to get there and how much harder it is to achieve than a man can. We have the pussy to prove how many have blown their load in seconds or minutes compared to us. We arent just talking shit out of our asses.

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am soooo happy that I am not alone in needing to have 10+ orgasms per day to feel "okay." :-D

It's not rational, but I tend to be afraid that I'm some sort of degenerate freak for needing release like I do when some women apparently live their whole lives without ever coming and feel okay. I'll probably be back later (in video chat) for my RDA of release. Thank you again to those of you who were brave enough to write about it.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
New End: Women on the WHOLE don't orgasm as easily as men do ON THE WHOLE. So quit trying to change what is known as a generalization because of your own sex issues. Men are simple creatures when it comes to loving sex and being able to orgasm whether they are 12 years old or 80 years old. Women are not KNOWN for this. I can't say there are many men who have been having sex throughout their whole marriage without experiencing an orgasm, there are plenty of women who can say this. It's because its not necessarily the easiest thing for us to accomplish. You should know this.

Yes... but is this social conditioning or "genetics".. I would say it is social conditioning.

No one ever said ALL women or ALL men. But you hide in a bush in the Women's forum waiting for an opportunity to attack someone for any commentary about men. You cry misandry so often you've lost your credibility with so many here, especially on this particular board.
:rolleyes:

I have my reasons, mostly being, I come here for two reasons:

1. look at the galleries of women who love big dicks
2. Help other guys get over issues that I had when younger. These issues come from a few sources, but some men are really sensitive to them.

These nefarious sources are:
In the media, all the time, men are portrayed as beggars for sex in marriage, and pussyhounds when single. This is a bad, bad message to send to men and young boys. Furthermore, men are constantly told that they are animals, they don't think, blah blah blah, yet so many I know, myself included, were never the horndog I was supposed to be... I was instead a hopeless romantic, and confused to no end. It made me hate "men" because obviously they were not like me... they did not understand.

And I see it all the time, especially here. You will find guys angry here about men being pussy hounds, etc. Sometimes I try to reason with these guys, and sometimes I attack them, based on my mood for the day. So many men hate other men, because they are continuously fed this gender stereotype that men are "only out for one thing" or "don't need an emotional connection" or "don't need mental stimulation as much as women". And these men become convinced they are the only ones in the world that actually give a fuck about people, and every other man in the world only uses women as "cum dumpsters".

So it is very important to me, when I see gender stereotyping, to point it out...
...and I especially hate it when it is driven by "science" that is really a bunch of weak pop-psychology or even worse, very weak evolutionary psychology theory.

Women get their mind more into sex than men so you can't take that dimension out of the equation.
You are the one that said this. Why? Where the fuck did this little nugget of knowledge come from. What proof do you have? Women's inability to orgasm? I am not asking abotu "all", but your statement at least says women are 51% more mental than men when it comes to sex, and I just want to know your justifications for such a statement.

Last edited:

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
men are continually praised in the media for their fuck of the night...day...hour...
(listen to the radio lately in the past...oh, i don't know...thirty years?)

women are not. women are labeled as whores because of that lifestyle.
women have been oppressed sexually since the beginning of time.

men are also continually praised for being a good, genuine guy.
a true romantic isn't looked down upon when it comes to men.
you're praised either way, no matter what end of the spectrum you fall into.

therefore, men have all the power sexually.
men can either be romantics, or they can be horndogs.
they have the right to choose.

women. women do not.
women are told from birth to be pure, and if they are not,
then they are not worthy of a decent man...

i'd like you to live one day as a woman, and come back to me, re-read your post, and tell me you don't think it's complete bull. i'd bet my life on it that you would read it, and feel like a moron.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
therefore, men have all the power sexually.

Is this looking glass land, where up is right and down is white?
women have been oppressed sexually since the beginning of time.
I am not going to deny that, but that doesn't mean men are free of issues themselves.

Not really. I rememebr a fantasy post here... a whole bunch fo people were posting lots of nasty, hot fantasies...

..then one guy says, "to have sex with someone I care for, and cares about me :( "

It was very interesting to me, because i know that was my strongest fantasy for a long time, but no man would dare say that to his real life friends. NEVER.

Last edited:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
therefore, women have all the power sexually.
they have the right to choose.

Fixed that.
What an example of the differences between the sexes!
Women can say yes or no.
Men are almost always saying yes.

I myself prefer a cooperative power sharing arrangement.
I think sex is better with two giving people instead of two selfish people.

What you seem to be talking about is how society perceives and judges the sexual behavior of men and women.
Learn to just live your life and ignore the judgments of others.
Many times they have sex lives that fail miserably at the standards they have set for everyone else to adhere to

The best is the romantic horndog (that is dog as in Pitbull) :wink:

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What you seem to be talking about is how society perceives and judges the sexual behavior of men and women.

Of course I was. Because it was in reference to New End's post that romantic men are looked down upon. Which I find false, and the correction you made didn't really refer to my point at all.

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
New End? Pit Bull? Yeah: Come back to me after you've been raped and tell me how much power I had at that point in my life. Come back to me when you've had people tell you that you somehow asked to have GHB slipped into your water, that you should never ever trust a man and how could you be so stupid?!?, that "You were soooooo not raped! 'Blah, blah, blah! I'm Empathizer! I'm soooooo pretty that guys wanna rape me!' Hahahaha!!" Yes, people actually told me those things.

Men are, generally speaking, decent and even noble. But that doesn't change the fact that we do, as Susan Brownmiller pointed out, live in a "rape culture," where rape jokes are considered appropriate and are used as a way to keep women, gays, and other marginalized groups, "in line." The fact that "surprise sex" and "surprise buttsex" are even considered appropriate fodder for cat macros ("lolcats") is evidence of this contention.

As it is, men do hold the power. The fact that men are stronger and possess the hard, insertable piece of genitalia that can wedge itself into any hole regardless of that hole's owner's willingness to be penetrated ought to be proof enough to any human being with an ounce of critical thinking skill that men have the power where sex is involved. Unfortunately, it is not, so we continue to have debates like this one.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I voted number four, to get back to the subject. I will only speak of myself and not in generalities of 'men' and 'women'.

The reason I voted number four is that I cannot say that the orgasms I achieve with a toy by myself are in any way inferior or superior to the orgasms I have with a toy wielded by another, or with a piece of anatomy wielded by another. There are times when it is nice to have someone there, and times when it is nice to be alone with my own pleasure; there are times when a toy is needed and times when it is not, because penetration is not always required for pleasuring.

Another person is not always required for pleasuring, nor is a device, in my case. I am capable of many flavors of orgasm in many parts of myself. I can come from breasts and clit alone, anal alone, with a partner or without or more than one thing or person at once. I cannot say that many small ones is better than one sudden large one, or one leading to another bigger or smaller, or prolonged gentle ones over an extended period are superior either.

No, every orgasm is as unique as flowers in a garden and they all have their splendors.

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
New End? Pit Bull? Yeah: Come back to me after you've been raped and tell me how much power I had at that point in my life. Come back to me when you've had people tell you that you somehow asked to have GHB slipped into your water, that you should never ever trust a man and how could you be so stupid?!?, that "You were soooooo not raped! 'Blah, blah, blah! I'm Empathizer! I'm soooooo pretty that guys wanna rape me!' Hahahaha!!" Yes, people actually told me those things.

Men are, generally speaking, decent and even noble. But that doesn't change the fact that we do, as Susan Brownmiller pointed out, live in a "rape culture," where rape jokes are considered appropriate and are used as a way to keep women, gays, and other marginalized groups, "in line." The fact that "surprise sex" and "surprise buttsex" are even considered appropriate fodder for cat macros ("lolcats") is evidence of this contention.

As it is, men do hold the power. The fact that men are stronger and possess the hard, insertable piece of genitalia that can wedge itself into any hole regardless of that hole's owner's willingness to be penetrated ought to be proof enough to any human being with an ounce of critical thinking skill that men have the power where sex is involved. Unfortunately, it is not, so we continue to have debates like this one.
Rape is not sex.

Even if you were to grant that perversion, it seemed clear that the context was socially acceptable, consensual sex -- the idea being that since men will almost always consent, it is the woman's position that enables sex...or else renders it an act of rape.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe I'm thinking stupid, but I think that women and men approach an orgasm completely differently. I have my BOB for those times when hubby's away for long periods of time. But there is absolutely nothing like flesh and bone against flesh and bone. Not only for the feel, but just to know he's there. I can't explain it with getting all mushy, so I'll just stop there.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i don't know how to answer this poll yet. i think my answer would be that the best orgasm is flesh and bone, due to the connection and intimacy and raw intensity of how an orgasm feels with a trusted lover.

wrt to the vibrator versus dildo issue, it's not like that for me. when i masturbate using aids that are not my fingers, i use both a vibrator (on my clit) and a dildo (stuffed up my cunt).

Last edited:

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

????

We do not live in a rape culture. Sorry you were raped. I mean, yes, sometimes I see things that piss me off, like a "funny" video called "losing interest", but it was forwarded to me by a woman... and I said to her, "geeze, I dunno, the end where he rapes her in her sleep wasn't really funny to me at all". I mean, men in general hate, hate, hate, rapists, but I am surprised at the lack of awareness of date rape by both men and women.

Even so, women have much more sexual power than men. Men may have more real power, but I'd say social power is the woman's sphere of influence.

And furthermore, I noticed you used the term, "people" and not men, because I also knwo for a fact that women can be mean and vicious when someone is raped, esp if it is another women they don't like, and can make comments like that... but...

It's not cultural, it would take at least near a majority of people to feel these ways to be cultural, and I assure you, most people find rape to be one of the worst crimes, second only to child rape and murder.

...and I'm just going to disagree about the surprise buttsex thing.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ummm...
badgirl22 seems confused,i guess whan you rely on electronics your mind gets addled....like hers has.not all of us who prefer flesh are deprived.
====================
Where did I say I didn't prefer flesh? Fact is, I'd take a real penis over a vibrator in a heartbeat if it were readily available.

i for one cannot use a vibrator because i am so sensitive,the vibration is brutally painful for me ,of course having a huge clitoris is likely the problem if you want to call it that......badgirl22 oh you poor thing......i too need to climax multiple times a day but it takes about 8 swipes with a finger and im one orgasm into my 15 or so i will get in about as many minutes,so i can get as many as i want at work and MY BOSS CANT HEAR THE VIBRATOR YOU TWIT
====================
Just curious as to why you feel the need to be so nasty?!

tasteslikejellyjam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
New END needs to change that seizure inducing avatar if he expects anyone to take him seriously. That avatar has TROLL ASSHOLE written all over it.

fucking seriously...
I shall call him Binkie McFartnuggets from now on...
more suiting name with that obnoxious AV... XD
I try to read his pseudo psychology rants but the AV really sucks...
thanks Dr. Phil! that's the first time my brain has ever recoiled in terror from an image that wasn't of Reagan or both Bushs'...=D