Vibrator v. Dildo v. Flesh 'n bone

Best orgasm: vibrator v. dildo v. flesh

• Vibrator...bzzzzz

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Dildo...always ready

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Flesh 'n bone...go real or go home

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • This is a really fucking stupid poll...

Votes: 17 33.3%

• Total voters

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
New END needs to change that seizure inducing avatar if he expects anyone to take him seriously. That avatar has TROLL ASSHOLE written all over it.

Yeah, I was going to say the same...but didn't want provoke him anymore than I already have...it seriously is seizure inducing...shouldn't be allowed imo.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh you poor things! I feel bad you can't enjoy a vibrator - I need to cum several times a day and it's just not practical with a man especially when I'm not living with one. If I didn't like vibrators I'd be a wreck!

Any recommendations? :redface:

I'll try it. I've tried various vibrators and didn't like them...I even own the hitachi wand...and I hate it! Way too intense.

tasteslikejellyjam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I was going to say the same...but didn't want provoke him anymore than I already have...it seriously is seizure inducing...shouldn't be allowed imo.

You know what PM is going to say after Mr. McFartNuggets trolls both of us...

"aw... you fed the troll... bad! bad!" XD

tasteslikejellyjam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I'll try it. I've tried various vibrators and didn't like them...I even own the hitachi wand...and I hate it! Way too intense.

damn girl!
start with a pocket rocket & work up to the wand...
its a clit not road construction on NY pot hole... XD

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
damn girl!
start with a pocket rocket & work up to the wand...
its a clit not road construction on NY pot hole... XD

Haha :D What can I say...I'm goal oriented? :redface: Seriously though, I didn't start with the wand...never met a vibrator I liked...even the weaker ones...never tried a pocket rocket though. :smile:

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
fucking seriously...
I shall call him Binkie McFartnuggets from now on...
more suiting name with that obnoxious AV... XD
I try to read his pseudo psychology rants but the AV really sucks...
thanks Dr. Phil! that's the first time my brain has ever recoiled in terror from an image that wasn't of Reagan or both Bushs'...=D

Seriously though...I put him on ignore and removed my rant to him...because I seriously was just feeding his troll BS...he doesn't know what he's talking about, that is clear.

His avatar needs to be removed...it's a health risk...period. I doubt Rob_E wants to get crap over it too. Not to mention the avatar has nothing to do with lpsg...it's pointless unless he really gets off on ronald mcdonald and imagines him with a big dick.

tasteslikejellyjam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha :D What can I say...I'm goal oriented? :redface: Seriously though, I didn't start with the wand...never met a vibrator I liked...even the weaker ones...never tried a pocket rocket though. :smile:

you should try a pocket rocket... its a brand name BTW...
POCKET ROCKET VIBE - Adult Sex Toy Superstore - Fascinations.net - Shop Toys in Arizona, Colorado & Oregon Stores
I ALWAYS suggest using some kind of lube on the clit when using a vibrator...
dry vibration can cause numbness & lack of sensation...

are you looking for clit or vaginal stimulation with vibrators?
during intercourse which do you prefer for orgasm?
or should I say do you have internal or external orgasms easier?

sorry these were the types of questions I would ask people when I worked for the company I linked to... =)
its like buying a car... you have to ask these questions to make sure you find the right fit... ;-)

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I try avoiding a lot of threads involving women on women feeedback like this, mainly since the original post is aimed at women, but I had to respond to this:

...never met a vibrator I liked...even the weaker ones...never tried a pocket rocket though. :smile:

This isn't a vibrator, but my wife swears by it:

Smartballs | @ GoodVibes.com

Furthermore I want to add that from what little I can stand to read from New End, he has a victim mentality. My ex-wife was a survivor of childhood sexual abuse and about 1/3 of my female friends have confided in me as to being raped. You can spot the ones who've survived and thrived despite the damages and and the ones that have remained stuck in the abuses done to them, wallowing in their misery. New End is the only male I've seen that has given me these woe is me attitudes when it comes to women.

While I'm at it. I did develop a headache skimming through one of his posts. Pretty sure it was from his avatar now. I'm glad no one's complained about mine.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
None the less, its a ridiculous avatar only a tinfoil hat wearer would pick. It cries out- needy, annoying, and honestly i think its a little misogynistic in addition to being a hazzard to those with seizures. But who cares about those people right? Kill them all i say.

Oh that message was for McFiggity Fucknuggies

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Two good ones I know of are Natural Contours Petite Pink Ribbon and Fun Factory's Laya Spot. Neither are shaped like a typical penis like vibe- they are more like the shape of a curved hand. Because they have more surface area directed at the clitoris, it tends to spread out the vibrations and may be more comfortable for you. Personally, I never insert vibrators - I'm more of a grind against girl - my clitoris is too sensitive for direct stimulation so I usually (and I know this sounds nuts but...) wear panties and then place the vibrator just to the side of my clitoris. This works wonderfully for me and may work for you too.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't like this generalisation. I am not saying that you are wrong, but if so many people didn't assume it, I think we would have more fulfilled men around.

I disagree with whoever made that generalization. You know me and how I hate gender stereotyping...

Well... no. I know many guys, and there have been plenty of threads, about guys who simply cannot orgasm, or orgasm from certain acts. Some guys love fantasizing about oral sex, but when it happens in real life, they go limp, and plenty of guys I know have mental blocks when having actual intercourse.

And I wouldn't buy too much into all the pop-psychology, and especially evolutionary psychology. Science is a discipline of classifications, and it tends to take the smallest of differences, and balloon them into categorical borderlines, takes small samples and applies them to general populations. The difference between the tasks of the left brain and right brain are quite minute, yetr the general population has a conception that the left and right are very different. They are like 1% different in the tasks they accomplish, and when watching brain patterns and electricity, it can be very difficult to translate whether it is say, teh language center, the socialization center, or the empathetifc center that is being stimulated, since they all rely on eachother so heavily.

Furthermore, MRI scans can be useful with some things, but generally, they are very long, not intimate places, and at best could only observe people who would have no problem being observed while having sex, and this cuts out a huge swath of a testable population, in which privacy issues are critical.

Interestingly, I AGREE with New End! I am rabidly opposed to evolutionary psychology, which I refer to as "sexism disguised as science". The books I have links to in my sig are anti-evo-psych books.

I have not agreed with New End on everything, but I do agree with him on this.

Not only that, but any differences in MRI in the brains of men and women can also be due to social influences and skills they were brought up learning. This has been proven, because there have been studies where a person learned a specific skill, and the person had an MRI of their brain before and after learning that skill, and the two MRI's were different - and they were of the same person!

LoL. Wow.
Ignore list and still can't even tell me where my few opinions were wrong....
So I must be a republican! WTF!?

P.S. About the GOP thing, sorry to disappoint you... but I am far, far, far, from GOP.

P.P.S. You have a nice pussy... I mean day, ma'am.

Yes... and I agree, and I'm a pro-choice liberal Democratic feminist. :biggrin1: In fact, evolutionary psychology is about the most ANTI-feminist theory there is out there. (and sigh... no, my being a feminist does NOT mean I hate men - I wouldn't be on LPSG if I hated men. :biggrin1: And as a matter of fact, for me hating men is anathema to an equality feminist like me, who thinks in terms of INDIVIDUALS rather than gender stereotypes! So yes, there are some men I don't like. Guess what? There are also some women I don't like, big surprise there... sheesh!)

Yes... but is this social conditioning or "genetics".. I would say it is social conditioning.

:rolleyes:

I have my reasons, mostly being, I come here for two reasons:

1. look at the galleries of women who love big dicks
2. Help other guys get over issues that I had when younger. These issues come from a few sources, but some men are really sensitive to them.

These nefarious sources are:
In the media, all the time, men are portrayed as beggars for sex in marriage, and pussyhounds when single. This is a bad, bad message to send to men and young boys. Furthermore, men are constantly told that they are animals, they don't think, blah blah blah, yet so many I know, myself included, were never the horndog I was supposed to be... I was instead a hopeless romantic, and confused to no end. It made me hate "men" because obviously they were not like me... they did not understand.

And I see it all the time, especially here. You will find guys angry here about men being pussy hounds, etc. Sometimes I try to reason with these guys, and sometimes I attack them, based on my mood for the day. So many men hate other men, because they are continuously fed this gender stereotype that men are "only out for one thing" or "don't need an emotional connection" or "don't need mental stimulation as much as women". And these men become convinced they are the only ones in the world that actually give a fuck about people, and every other man in the world only uses women as "cum dumpsters".

So it is very important to me, when I see gender stereotyping, to point it out...
...and I especially hate it when it is driven by "science" that is really a bunch of weak pop-psychology or even worse, very weak evolutionary psychology theory.

You are the one that said this. Why? Where the fuck did this little nugget of knowledge come from. What proof do you have? Women's inability to orgasm? I am not asking abotu "all", but your statement at least says women are 51% more mental than men when it comes to sex, and I just want to know your justifications for such a statement.

EXACTLY!!! I hate when gender stereotypes are driven by pop psychology/evolutionary psychology too! :mad: (I do accept evolution in biology, just not like this crap!)

men are continually praised in the media for their fuck of the night...day...hour...
(listen to the radio lately in the past...oh, i don't know...thirty years?)

women are not. women are labeled as whores because of that lifestyle.
women have been oppressed sexually since the beginning of time.

men are also continually praised for being a good, genuine guy.
a true romantic isn't looked down upon when it comes to men.
you're praised either way, no matter what end of the spectrum you fall into.

therefore, men have all the power sexually.
men can either be romantics, or they can be horndogs.
they have the right to choose.

women. women do not.
women are told from birth to be pure, and if they are not,
then they are not worthy of a decent man...

i'd like you to live one day as a woman, and come back to me, re-read your post, and tell me you don't think it's complete bull. i'd bet my life on it that you would read it, and feel like a moron.

This is due to social expectations, which need to change!!! (said by a female horndog, who can ALSO be romantic if it feels right at the time.)

Last edited:

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I posed this once to my girlfriend, saying that technology has exceeded the abilities of human partnerships and therefore sex with other humans is nothing more than a luxury. She disagreed. I was sad. I still am since I only wish I could prove myself right.

You guys are pretty heated in here though.

Oh, for those who decided that men have all the sexual power, in nature it's generally the female that chooses their mates, in law rape used to apply specifically to women ( women could not commit rape against men in normal sexual scenarios ) and the law had to be specifically reassigned. That law actually stood for hundreds of years. Further rapists and their ilk are looked down upon infinitely; while a lot of people sympathize for victims of rape, and even in cases where people are ignorant and play faults and whatnot, which is completely inappropriate, never once will the rapist receive a high-five for the activities performed.

Last edited: