• Total voters

DaIcecreamMan

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
3 months ago I bought my GF a tiny lipstick size vibrator for 10 bucks on amazon and she absolutely loves it...

I usually hold it and play with her clit until she shakes, then put my dick in and start stroking missionary, while continuing to hold it... until we both cum! Its always amazing for the both of us.

The problem? It is so small that she won't hold it her self because the its hard to grip because it's size, so we are pretty limited to one position for clit vibrations and penetration. And i am getting tired of holding the damn tiny thing (its only about 2.5 inches but sure packs a punch)

So my question is...

Do you use vibrators during sex? If so any recommendations?

Lastly there is always the little idea in my head that i am jealous of this little vibrator, could I one day loose my GFs vagina to a battery operated 2.5 inch machine?

Also incase you are wondering she never uses it on her own, and she never used a toy before i got one for her.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Lastly there is always the little idea in my head that i am jealous of this little vibrator, could I one day loose my GFs vagina to a battery operated 2.5 inch machine?

I want you to think about that for a moment, logically. You do realize she could have purchased a vibrator and had her buzz fun all by herself long ago? You think maybe there are other things, advantages, you, a man, a living warm body with what I'm presuming possesses a erotic passionate mind, may provide sensually, emotionally, intimacy wise, to her before, during, and after sex, that she couldn't possibly get from an inanimate plastic sex toy?

Dude, if you think the big O is the only thing that women want from sex then you sir don't understand women at all. Seriously, why exactly do you think we keep having sex with you apes?

I would recommend however that you don't always use a vibrator to finish her off to orgasm as it may habitualize her to it. It's not going to replace you but it may become more difficult for you to get her to orgasm the way you did before you introduced it. Overuse may make her body accustomed to it serving as the only means, vehicle, trigger, to orgasm. Much in the way a man who hasn't had sex with a woman for a long time becomes accustomed to his hand, masturbation, and has trouble staying hard, orgasming, via vaginal or oral sex once he does find a partner. Break up your sexual encounters by using your hands, mouth, dick, etc. to get her off too. Besides, you never want to become a boring one trick pony. That will have her looking elsewhere more than some sex toy.

As to your other query about having difficulty holding the damn thing may I offer up the obvious ... Get a bigger vibrator.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pferd

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
do you think she has the same thoughts about you putting your hand in your pants and jacking away? That she may not be needed ever again? As mercurygirl says its not just the big orgasm in play....

We sometimes use vibrators during sex.
He has his and I have mine and never from anal to vaginal in our vibrator foreplay
and sometimes there'll be days between uses.

A vibrator or a dildo will never replace him because of the way his skin feels and smells.
The weight of him on me.
The tenderness or roughness of touch.
A vibrator can't pick me up and nail me against a wall or a piece of furniture.
There are no feelings attached to having a vibrator.
They're just a means to an end.
Nothing more.