Vicariously proud for other men?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Ganymede, Dec 12, 2006.

1. Ganymede

Ganymede Guest

Looking over this site the last few days, something occurred to me. It is very odd, but to see an erect penis, I feel inspired. I ask myself why, and I realize that it is just a pride in being male. There is an element of being proud for other men that they have big penises. It's an awesome thing to think that other beings experience the same pleasure with that body part that I do.

Speaking for myself, I feel the same about my own penis. Whenever I get an erection, I feel very potent and alive. Whenever I see my own erection, I am inspired and amazed. This is the same way I feel when I see another man's erect penis.

I don't know what I expect others to do with this information, but I wanted to share it nonetheless.

2. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    You're an interesting fellow. I never welcomed you. Welcome home.

3. dudepiston

dudepiston New Member

I hadn't thought about it in these exact terms, Ganymede, but I agree with you 100%.

4. viking1

Gold Member

Ganymede, you have a very interesting personality for sure. I had not really though about it this way before. I do, however agree completely. An erect penis (especially a large one) does impart the feeling of power.

I do feel that way about my own penis too. When I am erect and excited I feel a few notches above who I really am.

5. komodoman

komodoman Member

Hat off to you Ganymede. I couldn't have said it any better! Very profound.

6. Ganymede

Ganymede Guest

Thanks, guys. Yeah, I have an unusual personality. I sometimes think my posts may be to "out there," but I keep getting positive private messages about them, so I guess some out there (such as those of you who responded) appreciate them. Thanks.

I suppose there's this idea that a truly straight man is just absolutely disgusted by the site of another man's penis, and that if he isnt' then he isn't completely straight. I don't think that's true at all.

Draft saved Draft deleted