Victor Cruz #80 NY Giants hardon at trophy presentation...

MonsterUncut

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Did anyone else happen to catch the crotch shot of #80 Victor Cruz as they were walking the trophy up to the podium? Had the biggest hardon ever! Tried to get a screen shot, but didn't work. Rewound my DVR several times to make sure. At one point he actually grabs it to re-arrange his cock sideways over his thigh. VERY IMPRESSIVE!!! Hope someone caught a pic of it.

Reactions: Julianharper19

MonsterUncut

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I knew someone had to have caught it. Thanks man! He takes a good grab at it adjusting it to the side making sure it's noticeable. Very nice indeed...

Peace

Reactions: Julianharper19

jensen_fan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll try and get a shot of it for u guys. not promising anything though...gimme about 5 mins.

EDIT - Based on the video link above, i took two pics of cruz. not very good quality, but you can see the outline of his cock...very impressive.

Attachments

Last edited:

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For natural reasons, don't you know! Damn boners pop up in church, the airport, elevator, front rows of choirs and during football championship presentations. I could see Cruz was trying to beat that thing down but random boners are very stubborn. Believe me, I know!

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well damn! That's definately a boner, and it's being restrained to his left thigh by his compression shorts. He probably got excited because of all the goings on. You can clearly see the head, shaft and balls.

tennmatty

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Okay, I did some 'research' :). I had the post game show DVR'd and watched it frame by frame. Cruz had unbuckled his uniform after the game - and he was definitely aroused and hanging to the left! Maybe not a full blown erection - but definitely an excited arousal! He's just gorgeous :).