Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is anyone else other than me absolutely loving this?
I am enjoying the women's bodies wide eyed and unabashed.
I miss being in my 20s and dating models!
The production value is great. Pretty cheesy at points, but overall
a great production with wonderful eye candy. And OMG - the asses
on those girls. w-o-w

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't really find those women attractive, so I didn't care for the little part I saw. But to each his own, taste in women is like taste in food. Everyone loves something different.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow. i see this topic went over like a pregnant pole vaulter with everybody here.

Not all of us. Dutch supermodel Doutzen Kroes is amazingly sexy and hot. YouTube has a number of her modeling videos over there. She is just the type of elegant fantasy babe any (hetero) guy would love to meet...and meat!

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love it when guys say "any guy would love". It's nothing against the people who say it, because you are using hyperbole to make a point which is completely valid, but I see that it happens more about women. And if I say, "Not really attracted to her" I get a lot of flak for saying so. Like I am an idiot for thinking that this woman isn't attractive.

Again this is nothing against the poster above me, this is just stuff I have seen in real life and was just reminded about it when I saw the phrase.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Didn't see it. I'm sure my dad did though. I think it's his favorite holiday special. Much to moms chagrin. :tongue:

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I didn't watch it, but from what I was told, it wasn't as great as years past. There were only a couple of models, aside from the "angels," who actually looked good in the garments.

Hopefully there will be some rebroadcast later in the week or month like they did last year so I can give a more accurate opinion.

blahnessity

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I watched it, and while I agree with yngjock with the fact that it wasn't as good as the previous ones, there was still plenty of very decent eye candy.