Vid of me givin head

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Silly me. When I down load this, all I get is an invite to join Rapid Share. I join bu it makes no difference.

I am doing something wrong I know. What is it?

This is dumb dumb here. I need a specific step by step instructions drawn as to what to do.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Way hot video! I especially love the way you take your time, make it nice and wet and slow.

Maybe I should move up to NYC, and let you practice on me!

mindstar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BIFFtheSTIFF said:
i did spit it out to show everyone how much he cums everytime....but thats just a sample vid the full length vid shows me slurping back up everything. i love cum way to much to just waste it....cumfacials and cumswallowing are my thing! so where are all the guys who want some of this??? :cool:

ok my bad :wink:

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Freddie53 said:
Silly me. When I down load this, all I get is an invite to join Rapid Share. I join bu it makes no difference.

I am doing something wrong I know. What is it?

This is dumb dumb here. I need a specific step by step instructions drawn as to what to do.

Do you have a router? I do and that's why I can't use Rapidshare or any other site like it. My router gives an IP that isn't my ACTUAL IP..and Rapidshare doesn't like that...

If you scroll down the page it will probably say 'download session invalid' and something about IP...

I don't know the solution.

Meniswallow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wonderboy said:
Do you have a router? I do and that's why I can't use Rapidshare or any other site like it. My router gives an IP that isn't my ACTUAL IP..and Rapidshare doesn't like that...

If you scroll down the page it will probably say 'download session invalid' and something about IP...

i kno that happens when ur on aol and go to the download session but if u just open it up in IE or mozilla or whatever browser u have, it works. cause i have a router too and it gives me that issue when i use aol

Meniswallow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wonderboy said:

oh and wonderboy......LOVE THE DICK!!! LEMME WORK OVER IT A FEW TIMES A DAY!!! :cool:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I could'nt get the link to work you shoud download it to Bearshare!

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight