Vid of me givin head

Meniswallow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
in this clip....all i have to say is he shot a lot!!!! this movie was made last nite, the full length version is 30min, but here i'll give u a lil peak.....he told me that he hadn't nutted in a few days and u'll see just how much was on my face....this is the icing on the cake i believe, i never got so much cum on my face and loved it!! guys out there who nutt a fuckton....get over to nyc!!! i want ur nutt!!!

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=sample6.mpg

B_jew boy

Just Browsing
Media
BIFFtheSTIFF said:
excuse u? what warning is needed? look at the thread title!
I'm over my initial shock and disgust but you may want to give disclaimers in the future when posting links to potentially offensive material. I'm sure you wouldn't want some kid to stumble across your little collection of depravity by accident. At least I hope you wouldn't.

Meniswallow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
jew boy said:
I'm over my initial shock and disgust but you may want to give disclaimers in the future when posting links to potentially offensive material. I'm sure you wouldn't want some kid to stumble across your little collection of depravity by accident. At least I hope you wouldn't.

u either can't read, or ur just one of those guys who loves buttin in and telling off others on how wrong we are to show these things etc etc etc

my thread title clearly states what people will find in here....i didn't say "peak inside for some fun!" that'd be different....now i suggest u shut up because thankfully i am not the only guy here in this site upping vids of himself.....and i can name several already, yet i don't see u harassing them.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
jew boy said:

Where the fuck do you think you are, you fucking loser? This is the Adult Websites section of the Large Penis Support Group. Members have to be over 18, for starters. As for the rest, if you don't like it, fuck off and get lost.