Vid of me givin head

Outstanding! (Got me standing...) More erotic than many Pro films. Thanks

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Wonderful. One poster here once stated that the only true way to give head was to "become the dick you are sucking." (I may forget his exact words, but something close to that.)
You do it, boy.
Watching, I became you.
Continue exercising your gifts.

karr-1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Very very hot indeed. I love it when a guy sucks my cock and I can see he enjoys it. If only I had a man do a thing like this for me.

i can watch this video over and over again, it is really hot.

Meniswallow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
karr-1 said:
Very very hot indeed. I love it when a guy sucks my cock and I can see he enjoys it. If only I had a man do a thing like this for me.

i can watch this video over and over again, it is really hot.

thank you handsome! i would more then be happy to give u some good wet sloppy head! come to nyc!

karr-1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good wet and sloppy, just the way I like it. I would love to come to NYC and enjoy this and perhaps I will someday.

Meniswallow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
karr-1 said:
Good wet and sloppy, just the way I like it. I would love to come to NYC and enjoy this and perhaps I will someday.

i hope so, anyone interested in buying my homemade movies? 15 vids on dvd-r playable on computer and ur dvd player (if it can play dvd-/+r's)

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
oh jew boy, I know what you mean, I had a severe case of the vapors over that, especially on sample 6 when that guy shot his load over that poor boys face, it was just filthy with all that cum all over it, reckon jew boy, you could help him clean up that cum with your tongue?

ok now I am over the vapors of that hot video, man those where hot videos you had, thanks for posting the.

hey jew boy, what was shocking about that? the fact that he got some and you didn't??? for piss sakes, he posted this in the adult website section of a PENIS support group, show your support and lick that cum off that boys face.

jew boy said:
I'm over my initial shock and disgust but you may want to give disclaimers in the future when posting links to potentially offensive material. I'm sure you wouldn't want some kid to stumble across your little collection of depravity by accident. At least I hope you wouldn't.

Meniswallow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
jfrsndvs said:
hey jew boy, what was shocking about that? the fact that he got some and you didn't??? for piss sakes, he posted this in the adult website section of a PENIS support group, show your support and lick that cum off that boys face.

FIRST OFF!!! u got a great dick man! how hung are u??? ever in nyc? :biggrin1:

B_jew boy

Just Browsing
Media
Matthew said:
Where the fuck do you think you are, you fucking loser? This is the Adult Websites section of the Large Penis Support Group. Members have to be over 18, for starters. As for the rest, if you don't like it, fuck off and get lost.
Well Einstein you may have to be 18 to register but that has nothing to do with being able to access links provided in these forums as it is very easy to stumble across these types of threads by accident. I'm not oppose to people like Biff providing links to this sort of perverted material if an adequate disclaimer is given but in this case there was none. Perhaps it was Biff's intention to shock unexpected people with this sick garbage.

Meniswallow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
jew boy said:
Well Einstein you may have to be 18 to register but that has nothing to do with being able to access links provided in these forums as it is very easy to stumble across these types of threads by accident. I'm not oppose to people like Biff providing links to this sort of perverted material if an adequate disclaimer is given but in this case there was none. Perhaps it was Biff's intention to shock unexpected people with this sick garbage.

you stupid son of a horses bitch, for which u are doing this purposely just to tick me off for whatever reason, i don't kno u so i don't understand ur stupidity in ur reasoning....YOU CLICKED ON A THREAD THAT CLEARLY STATED ORAL SEX!!!! WHAT ELSE DID U THINK "VID OF ME GIVING HEAD" MEANT??? THAT I WAS GIVIN SOMEONE CPR???? MOUTH TO MOUTH????? A HEADBUTT????????????? U FUCKING BIG TURD IT CLEARLY MEANS ME GIVING SOME GUY ORAL SEX....BUT MAYBE JUST MAYBE U LED A SHELTERED LIFE BY UR DUMBFUCK PARENTS AND IS STILL A VIRGIN AND HAVE NO CLUE WHAT SEX IS LIKE...MAYBE THATS WHAT TOLD U TO SAY "...LIKE BIFF PROVIDING LINKS TO THIS SORT OF PERVERTED MATERIAL.....WAS BIFF'S INTENTION TO SHOCK UNEXPECTED PEOPLE WITH THIS SICK GARBAGE" END QUOTE....... NOW I'M REALLY GETTING TICKED OFF AT SOME PINT SIZED TWIRP LIKE YOU THINKIN U HAVE ANY RIGHT WHATSOEVER TO BE TALKIN ABOUT ANYONE LIKE THIS....GOD WHERE IS THE MOD TO BAN THIS DUMBFUCK FOR GOOD!!
phew i feel better....so who wants head? jew boy?
:cool:

B_jew boy

Just Browsing
Media
You must really love capital letters. Listen biff, I'm not chastising you for being a totally perverted individual as it is your right but I am hoping that you will have enough decency to give ample warning in the future so those who don't like what you have to offer can't stumble across it by accident. This is especially the case for children and there are many people who get off on kids seeing things they shouldn't. I hope you aren't one of these people. Have a nice day. :smile:

Meniswallow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
jew boy said:
You must really love capital letters. Listen biff, I'm not chastising you for being a totally perverted individual as it is your right but I am hoping that you will have enough decency to give ample warning in the future so those who don't like what you have to offer can't stumble across it by accident. This is especially the case for children and there are many people who get off on kids seeing things they shouldn't. I hope you aren't one of these people. Have a nice day. :smile:

honestly how dumb are you? i'm not the type to really insult people but u've ticked the hell out of me....perverted individual??? i think the only real "pervert" here is you...and as i've said time and time again, if u just read the thread title, u will see it clearly states "vid of me giving head" it even states that when u go to the adult websites section and are just lookin at the thread titles.....it gives ample warning...and what children??? god u act as if there are 6 year olds here....there is an age restriction now isn't there? please shut the fuck up u lonely limp man and get out of this thread. "get off on seeing children watching these things"???? what the fuck are u talkin about. just go away pervert.