Vid of me givin head

B_jew boy

Just Browsing
Media
BIFFtheSTIFF said:
honestly how dumb are you? i'm not the type to really insult people but u've ticked the hell out of me....perverted individual??? i think the only real "pervert" here is you...and as i've said time and time again, if u just read the thread title, u will see it clearly states "vid of me giving head" it even states that when u go to the adult websites section and are just lookin at the thread titles.....it gives ample warning...and what children??? god u act as if there are 6 year olds here....there is an age restriction now isn't there? please shut the fuck up u lonely limp man and get out of this thread. "get off on seeing children watching these things"???? what the fuck are u talkin about. just go away pervert.

*Sigh* While you may be projecting that you are more than content with being a degenerate lowlife, your outburst makes it apparent that you have yet to come to terms with your deep seeded perversions. Maybe in time you will get over your psychological need to expose unsuspecting people to such objectionable material.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
jew boy said:
Have a nice day. :smile:

I'm SO sorry - "jew boy" suddenly needed to leave the building in an awful hurry!

Please carry on, Biff.

Meniswallow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
jew boy said:
*Sigh* While you may be projecting that you are more than content with being a degenerate lowlife, your outburst makes it apparent that you have yet to come to terms with your deep seeded perversions. Maybe in time you will get over your psychological need to expose unsuspecting people to such objectionable material.

i notice that u keep mentioning how perverted and how i'm purposefully i'm showing inappropriate material, yet u keep forgettin to acknowledge the fact that this thread is clearly marked that you will find xxx videos in here. its no surprise to anyone else what they will find.

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Biff:

Yeah "jew boy" was just trying push your buttons. He's the sicko. YOU on the other hand are the 'wind beneath our wings.' :)

BIFFtheSTIFF said:
thanks matt, hope u banned him for life.

williammcginnis

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Biff, you're pretty much an oral sex god. I live in Canada..... but, WHOA, do I wish I could experience your expertise someday. Here are some pics of my schlong. Would I qualify for some oral action from you?

Attachments

Meniswallow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Biff, you're pretty much an oral sex god. I live in Canada..... but, WHOA, do I wish I could experience your expertise someday. Here are some pics of my schlong. Would I qualify for some oral action from you?

i think u should pay a visit to nyc sometime VERY VERY soon. :cool: hit me up on aim/aol/email to chat.