dongalong

Mythical Member
Media

_LUX_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It doesn't ever move on its own, he never strokes outward, skin doesn't move and.. it looks like a realistic dildo.
But it's a really good fake, cheers to that guy that's a hot fantasy.

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw him too and captured a few frames. My natural reaction was to be sceptical but he did things that a lot of the fakers don't, like dropping his pants so we could see if it was a strap-on, letting his cock hang hands-free and even rolling onto it. The jury is still out for me, but it was a very convincing performance...other than the bright ginger pubic hair

Attachments

Reactions: Sivan57

nohidingstyle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've just discovered how easy it is to verify... verification=gold membership at the moment...

anyway... it looks real to me. could it be fake? yes. but... i'm going with real until proven fake. usually i'm the other way around! great cock on this guy.

D_Claude Colossal

Experimental Member
Media
looks fake, I have to say "unfortunately". I wish it were real.
But the veins on it are dildolike. And the way he strokes it... not the way one would. And how he holds it at its base to keep it from falling off... And how he shows his face hoping to be recognized. The biggest amateur cocks often are the most reluctant to show their faces.