Video Blogs... is anyone else addicted

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by majormadness, Oct 23, 2008.

1. majormadness

majormadness New Member

So, in case you don't know I live in the middle of nowhere. I mean nowhere as in there's a Taco Bell, and it was closed for three months during summer and fall. This is why I've become so wrapped up in the internet. It's a great way to kill time between classes and on boring weekends.

Anyway, I got a camera for my birthday, and I've really taken to the idea of video blogs. I'm subscribed to a handful of interesting ones, and I've posted two of my own entries in two days! Sure, I bet my posts will become less frequent in a week or so, but I'm planning to make this a regular hobby of mine.

So, here's my two major prerogatives:

1) Does anyone else on LPSG have a video blog, vlog, or whatevayacallit? How long have you been doing it? What do you like to talk about it? Feel free everyone to post a link so everyone (including me!) can check it out

2) *Another shameless YouTube plug!*
    My Channel: YouTube - majormadness's Channel

2. dtownguy

dtownguy New Member

Albums:
    happy birthday! great vidoe blogs, hope you keep doing them

3. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

Loved the thinking you put into your video = very cool majormadness! :smile:

4. majormadness

majormadness New Member

Thanks everyone. If you like the vids I have there, you should subscribe to my channel. Given how little I've been sleeping recently, I'm bound to be posting many more videos soon!

Draft saved Draft deleted