Video Blogs... is anyone else addicted

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by majormadness, Oct 23, 2008.

1. majormadness

majormadness New Member

So, in case you don't know I live in the middle of nowhere. I mean nowhere as in there's a Taco Bell, and it was closed for three months during summer and fall. This is why I've become so wrapped up in the internet. It's a great way to kill time between classes and on boring weekends.

Anyway, I got a camera for my birthday, and I've really taken to the idea of video blogs. I'm subscribed to a handful of interesting ones, and I've posted two of my own entries in two days! Sure, I bet my posts will become less frequent in a week or so, but I'm planning to make this a regular hobby of mine.

So, here's my two major prerogatives:

1) Does anyone else on LPSG have a video blog, vlog, or whatevayacallit? How long have you been doing it? What do you like to talk about it? Feel free everyone to post a link so everyone (including me!) can check it out

2) *Another shameless YouTube plug!*
    My Channel: YouTube - majormadness's Channel

2. dtownguy

dtownguy New Member

Albums:
    happy birthday! great vidoe blogs, hope you keep doing them

3. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

Loved the thinking you put into your video = very cool majormadness! :smile:

4. majormadness

majormadness New Member

Thanks everyone. If you like the vids I have there, you should subscribe to my channel. Given how little I've been sleeping recently, I'm bound to be posting many more videos soon!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice