Video Booths/NYC

engine9

Just Browsing
Media
Hi there,

New to this board... just joined. I live in NYC and have gone to the video booths to jerk off from time to time. I'm curious about jerking off with another guy... maybe even jerking him off, but nothing more (not looking for any sex or anything like that). I'm new to all this so may want to "move slow" as they say... but looking to meet up soon-ish. There is a place on Canal St. near the AC/123 stop which is close to my work and also places on 8th Ave. near Times Sq. (although this is close to home & I need to be careful).

25/m, 5" uncut. Because I'm small I'm kind of intrigued by large cocks ...

Anyone with ideas/suggestions/other tips?

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi there,

New to this board... just joined. I live in NYC and have gone to the video booths to jerk off from time to time. I'm curious about jerking off with another guy... maybe even jerking him off, but nothing more (not looking for any sex or anything like that). I'm new to all this so may want to "move slow" as they say... but looking to meet up soon-ish. There is a place on Canal St. near the AC/123 stop which is close to my work and also places on 8th Ave. near Times Sq. (although this is close to home & I need to be careful).

25/m, 5" uncut. Because I'm small I'm kind of intrigued by large cocks ...

Anyone with ideas/suggestions/other tips?

You just rekindled fond memories of my week at the Gay Olympics (now called Gay Games due to a lawsuit) in New York in I think 1994. One of the parties was at Club USA, a dance club with 2 other parties going on at the same time and maybe even some general admission folks.

In one hallway of the first floor, not far from the dance floor were video booths. There was a used condom on the floor in one that people were pointing at and laughing. I decided to keep tabs on these booths as the night progressed and every so often I'd stop back by.

Once, one of the doors were closed and I went into the next booth and watched 2 cute guys through the gloryhole. Just mutual JO and stuff I think. Definitely no fucking.

Then I heard the door on the other side of me close and looked over. OMG!! What a hot young muscle stud with a buzz cut had taken a girl in there. They got totally naked and he fucked her in every position imaginable. My two favorites were:

1) Standing with his back to me. His back muscles were incredible and his butt muscles flexing as he was thrusting just a few inches in front of my face at eye level was awesome.

2) Him lying down with her riding his cock. His head was away from me so I saw these huge shaved balls hanging between his legs as his long and thick cock went in and out of her pussy. All 3 of us came at the same time. LOL

Verrrrrrry hot.

Reactions: WatchStr8Sex

kilteddong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
HI'm curious about jerking off with another guy... maybe even jerking him off,

So you think you'll need to be concerned at all about disease? Is it possible to contract anything from a body fluid exchange with a cut on your hand or anything? Or am I being paranoid? Seriously. I don't know.

D_Killingsworth Kilbasa

Account Disabled
Media
I was a doorman, vallet and worked room service at a small luxury hotel. On occasions I would tell couples that I was available for all sorts of services (I would name then) ,then add video service to record there intimate room stay. I few couples took me up on it including a gay couple. I creamed my pants (leterally)!!!!! HOTT HOTT HOTT. No touching them or removing my clothes. I the video recording re their property. Who cares! I sooooo enjyed it. I miss those opportunites.