1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Video Chat Whisper Fails

Discussion in 'Announcements, Questions, Sharing Ideas' started by petite, Mar 30, 2010.

1. petite

petite Expert Member

Albums:
    Need an upgrade to prevent whisper fails when the person being whispered to has left the room, so that it no longer sends the message to the entire forum.

It would be nice if it didn't send it to the room and announced to the user who attempted to send the whisper that the reason is because the individual has left the chat room.

2. JF

JF
    Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Whisper fails are fun . . . as long as it isn't you that is sending them.

The chat application is a commercial package, so unfortunately there's not much can be done with this and other minor chat bugs unless the developers release a new version.

3. reallycurious69

reallycurious69 Loved Member

Albums:
    Whisper fails are my speciality ........ I have them down to a fine artform.

4. SpoiledPrincess

SpoiledPrincess Sexy Member

You can lock your whispers Petite which cuts down on the amount of whisper fails, but when the person has left the room there's nothing you can do about it - ever wonder if they do it on purpose? ;)

5. 798686

798686 Guest

SP's fails are always deliberate. ;)

6. nubian

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    whisper fails rock!

7. SpoiledPrincess

SpoiledPrincess Sexy Member

On another site I was on if you whispered someone then quickly blocked your whispers their reply would drop into the room, imagine what fun we had saying extremely dirty things to new guys ;-)

8. petite

petite Expert Member

Albums:
    How do I lock my whispers?

That does sound like fun! And sooooo mean!

My most embarassing fails are when I'm having a totally facetious conversation and only one comment fails. Without the context of the conversation, it looks like I'm being serious.:rolleyes:

9. JF

JF
    Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There's a padlock icon to the right along the icon bar - when you click someone's name to send a whisper, click the padlock and all subsequent messages will be whispers to that person. Same goes if you send a personal message - you can use the padlock to direct those to that person too. Just click the padlock again to unlock it and send messages to the room.

You can always try some deliberate whisper fails. 'Accidentally' send a private message on some made-up subject :

:tongue:

10. 798686

798686 Guest

Mods are evil. ;)

11. petite

petite Expert Member

Albums:
    I think I just learned to never make JF or SpoiledPrincess angry at me! :tongue:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice