Video clip of Katherine Harris

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Check out this video clip of Katherine Harris. It's about 6 minutes long, but if you only watch the first minute or two, you'll get the idea.

http://movies.crooksandliars.com/Hannity-C...erine-Booty.wmv

Do you think she's drunk? And why is she standing at a 3/4 angle? It's hilarious, but it's also the most cringe-inducing interview I think I've ever seen. :rofl:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by MisterMark@Aug 10 2005, 03:07 PM
Do you think she's drunk? And why is she standing at a 3/4 angle? It's hilarious, but it's also the most cringe-inducing interview I think I've ever seen. :rofl:
[post=334318]Quoted post[/post]​
eww, she's just nasty. The frightening part is, she will probably either be elected (by the people) or appointed (I'm sure jeb sees turnabout as fair play, she helped dubya get appointed as president rather than elected.)

As for her 3/4 stance (not to mention the head tilt and hair flipping) I think it is just to show off those lovely tits in that tight satin blouse.

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OH man! I had to watch the first minute again. My favorite part is about 55 seconds in, after she says something about "the shuttle launch back to the earth" (lol) and then sort of shakes her shoulders and her eyes bulge out a little bit. :rofl:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Don't ever do a live TV interview while trying to sit on a swivel stool.

---------------------

Seriously, I haven't seen vamping like that since Jane Mansfield was a guest on the tonight show.

I hate to admit it but the Senate is more than a little bit over certain peoples' head.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Ugh ... I work in PR and I think I'd be demoted or fired if I ever let my boss look that bad in a national TV interview. She had about six seconds' worth of talking points for her six minute interview (OK, Katherine, we understand that you're excited), and if you want to use the word "formidable" repeatedly, at least learn how to say it without stumbling.

As for her bizarre posture: That wasn't a swivel stool's fault, as I've managed live TV interviews on swivel stools and the effect was not at all the same. I can think of no explanation other than that she was attempting (in a very transparent and regrettable way) to show off her chest. Periodically it seemed she would forget this mission for a few moments, slouch into a more normal posture, and then remember herself and puff her chest out anew.

I hope she'll have better media coaching in the future, as that was truly painful to watch. I didn't exactly see any coherent message, other than some body-language variation on "Vote for me because I think I'm hot."

Steve :)

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Steve26@Aug 10 2005, 08:12 PM
Ugh ... I work in PR and I think I'd be demoted or fired if I ever let my boss look that bad in a national TV interview. She had about six seconds' worth of talking points for her six minute interview (OK, Katherine, we understand that you're excited), and if you want to use the word "formidable" repeatedly, at least learn how to say it without stumbling.

As for her bizarre posture: That wasn't a swivel stool's fault, as I've managed live TV interviews on swivel stools and the effect was not at all the same. I can think of no explanation other than that she was attempting (in a very transparent and regrettable way) to show off her chest. Periodically it seemed she would forget this mission for a few moments, slouch into a more normal posture, and then remember herself and puff her chest out anew.

I hope she'll have better media coaching in the future, as that was truly painful to watch. I didn't exactly see any coherent message, other than some body-language variation on "Vote for me because I think I'm hot."

Steve :)
[post=334336]Quoted post[/post]​

I wish her and Linda Tripp would take a running leap, arm in arm, into the middle of Lake Bitch.

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by Pecker@Aug 10 2005, 01:01 PM
Don't ever do a live TV interview while trying to sit on a swivel stool.

---------------------

Seriously, I haven't seen vamping like that since Jane Mansfield was a guest on the tonight show.

I hate to admit it but the Senate is more than a little bit over certain peoples' head.
[post=334330]Quoted post[/post]​

How funny that you say that, Pecker. Someone on the "Crooks and Liars" site also compared her to Jayne Mansfield.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Pecker@Aug 10 2005, 04:01 PM
[post=334330]Quoted post[/post]​
???

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Also, at 55" in, it seems to me like she swivels and tries to push out her chest to accentuate those puppies some more... hmmm. To me, it also seems like she's definetly had a couple, her eyes are unfocused and her words seem slurred to me.

Apart from those minor flaws, well... I could get a good image of getting into bed with her. I think she is sexy. Notice how flirty she becomes during the last 15 - 20" of this clip?

Bruce

cypher13

Experimental Member
Media
I guess I am in a distinct minority around here. On a purely physical level, I think Katherine Harris is hot.

The idea of her getting any real power on a national basis is frightening, though.

a

P. S. In her defense, she does write a lovely Italic hand.

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by cypher13@Aug 11 2005, 09:45 AM
I guess I am in a distinct minority around here. On a purely physical level, I think Katherine Harris is hot.

The idea of her getting any real power on a national basis is frightening, though.

a

P. S. In her defense, she does write a lovely Italic hand.
[post=334546]Quoted post[/post]​

Um, writes lovely Italic hand?

However, seems we're a real minority here. She IS hot, and since I'm not political, I don't bother much about that.

Bruce

cypher13

Experimental Member
Media
Some guys are aroused by a woman's breasts...some by her hair...or a certain turn of calf or absence of mustache....

Me? I am aroused by a woman's handwriting. Okay, not to the exclusion of all else, but....

Katherine Harris' Italic handwriting is gorgeous. There were samples of it on her website at one time.

Well...anyone who can wield a broadpen with that much skill can't be all bad...can she?

Then again, apart from her appearance, it might be her one redeeming virtue.....

a

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think if I were straight, I could possibly see her as "hot", but only in a very primal way. I don't think she's attractive, but I can relate in this way:

If I saw some dopey, muscular guy in a tight shirt being interviewed on TV like she was, I can imagine that I could get turned on by that, even if he was a little ugly and made no sense whatsoever (just like Katherine). :+

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
She is hot... I've always had a weakness for "older" (in pure numeric sense) business ladies, they make Roddy just pop up if they look like Kat Harris. That's why I'd even call her attractive - in this video, it looks to me like the make-up gals messed up here.

Her clothing, hair, face... it's a very attractive mix, buttoned-up, but at least she has something to button up, and revealing and seeing what she hides from public is a big turn-on about her. My experience is that you have good chances to land a hottie in bed if they dress up conservatively.

Next time I meet her, I'll buy her a drink - that is, if she's not on one of Bush's nutty christian churches.

Bruce