Video Gamers What you playin???

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Two words: Red bull. LOL (Yanno, Red Bull would be more successful if they'd sell it with the vodka already in it.)

Partialartist: Let's see. Katamari Damacy(best $20 I ever spent on a game), Alien Hominid, Amplitude, Guilty Gear(though that's a game I've played for ages), Street Fighter Third Strike(just got the arcade stick), and various others I can't think of right now. I play the occasional DDR. I just got FFX-2 again, because I stopped playing after chapter 3 the first time, but I need a Squaresoft fix.

TheOverlord

1st Like
Media
World of Warcraft, Resident Evil 4, have to get back to Gradia 2, have to finish the last hour of Tales of Symphonia one day...and will get started on Growlanzer Generations.

Oh, and i kinda looked over this thread, and saw someone mention chrono cross. Baten Kaitos for the gamecube is the closest thing to a sequel you will get to a chrono game anytime soon because a lot of people who worked on the Chrono games worked on this game.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish Resident evil 4 was available on PS2 :glare: . I 'm still currently working San Andreas, and making some progress. I could probably make it through if I didn't constantly get my ass shot off, but that's what codes are for! :p

ExoBus: Big into Raven Shield.
Playing Half LIfe 2 now.
Waiting for Guild Wars.
Love Neverwinter Nights (the whole collection)

TheOverlord

1st Like
Media
RE4 will be on ps2 in a year or so. But its worth getting a cube just for that.

Especially considering how much weaker a system ps2 is when compaired to cube. This game pushes the cubes graphics to its limits, I doubt ps2 will be able to run it without them dropping the graphic quality.

I might even dare to say that RE4 has the best graphics on any console game to date.

Nienna

Just Browsing
Media
I was (and rarely still) playing/moding/DMing Neverwinter, But now am hooked on WOW, Waiting for Guild Wars too!!! ( have beta testing version).

Myrmidon

Just Browsing
Media
Eh, apparently, according to slashdot.org, capcom is having major problems porting RE4 to the PS2 and they are going to have to make the graphics almost half of what they are now for any chance to work... pray for a small miracle..

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm drooling over the new Zelda game that should come out for Cube later this year. Whenever my 3 roommates stop slacking off we'll get going again on Four Swords (another Zelda game).

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My current conquest is Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis and Tactics Ogre: Let us Cling Together. I've had LuCT for a long time and never beat chapter 1, and I just got KoL a few months ago, just got to into Chapter 2 (only completed 1 battle in chapter 2 so far) and I've been playing KoL for well over 27 hours :eek:

six_around

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Altairion@Feb 9 2005, 07:39 PM
I'm drooling over the new Zelda game that should come out for Cube later this year. Whenever my 3 roommates stop slacking off we'll get going again on Four Swords (another Zelda game).
[post=281593]Quoted post[/post]​

that new zelda game is going to be awesome, its gonna be what wind waker should have been.. the story was good but i hate cell shading.

i liked at the end when gannondorf caught a sword in the head, hehe

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Oh, I've played LuCT. Never finished it; all those damn angels and demons in the last chapter are more difficult than you'd think.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by 6by6+Feb 9 2005, 11:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(6by6 &#064; Feb 9 2005, 11:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Altairion@Feb 9 2005, 07:39 PM
I&#39;m drooling over the new Zelda game that should come out for Cube later this year. Whenever my 3 roommates stop slacking off we&#39;ll get going again on Four Swords (another Zelda game).
[post=281593]Quoted post[/post]​

that new zelda game is going to be awesome, its gonna be what wind waker should have been.. the story was good but i hate cell shading.

i liked at the end when gannondorf caught a sword in the head, hehe
[post=281678]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

yea...I had taken a long break from Zelda games since I went more into the world of computer games, so I didn&#39;t play Wind Waker until the end of last year. The graphics were...different but I guess I just got used to them. The new one looks to be much more detailed, and the fact that we can ride a horse makes me want to have the game in my hands right now.