100% Gay, 0% Straight
I started playing Street Fighter V:

street-fighter-v-393259.24.jpg

I've been using Cody:

FdZEfuj.gif

And Ken:

5lrKQ8m.gif

Anyone else here play fighting games?

I've got nearly 300 games for PC and maybe 50 games or so between console and handheld. Between my sweetie and I we have two desktops, PSX, PS2, PS3, PS4, Super Nintendo, GameCube, Wii, DS Lite, and 3DS. I'm not sure how many PC games he has, but it's probably close to being as expansive as my library is. He has significantly more console games than I do, though. I play everything from FPS, fighter, rpg, dungeon crawler, bullet hell, to laid back shit like match 'ems and Harvest Moon.

There are all these threads about video games too, in case you're curious

https://www.lpsg.com/search/6981070/?q=Video+game&o=date&c[title_only]=1&c[node]=14

hammer75

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My sweetie Remington and I have been playing Soul Calibur 6, as well as Divinity Original Sin 2. He's close to beating Read Dead 2, just started a replay of Dark Souls 3, and is replaying Nier Automata too. I've been playing Diablo, but not too much else lately. Thinking of giving Path of Exile another try.

PC and console gaming <3
I played the demo of Nier Automata and fell in love...I promised the wife I wouldn’t buy anymore for now though...once I beat red dead 2 that will be in my crosshairs :)

Anyone into Nintendo here? Managed to get a Switch about a month after launch and I’ve totally lost myself in the stunning world of the new Legend of Zelda. The sense of freedom and wonder you get while you’re exploring Hyrule is unbelievable.

8DFD98C5-3CFB-44B4-8717-B33AF054405D.jpeg

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Is Fallout 4 a game you can just pick up and play if you never tried one before? I'm home at my parents for the summer and noticed he has that here. I'm gonna ask him too but thought I would see what you guys think. Also, is it hard to learn?

I'm going to start my second play through of Fallout 4 tonight. It's a separate story from any other instance of Fallout, so you won't be missing any part of the story. You might miss some of the intricacies of the factions and groups that exist, but that's not a problem as you'll have ample opportunity to learn about them.

It's less of an RPG than Fallout 3 was and feels more like an open-world FPS with RPG elements. I think that's not so great for a long term play through, but that's just my opinion.

It's not hard to learn, mostly point and click with inventory management. You do need to talk to NPCs and get them on your side, sort of, but you always have extra chances to do that if needed. The hardest part is knowing what your character is capable of doing and avoiding what your character is not capable of doing.

If you want some suggestions for games with an easier learning curve and good story lines I would recommend LA Noire, The Walking Dead: Season One (Telltale), I was a fan of Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls but a lot of people aren't. If I only had a few months to play I might try a couple of these instead of Fallout 4. I feel like you'll either get bored of Fallout 4 quickly, or you'll want to keep playing for more than a few months.

My sweetie Remington and I have been playing Soul Calibur 6, as well as Divinity Original Sin 2. He's close to beating Read Dead 2, just started a replay of Dark Souls 3, and is replaying Nier Automata too. I've been playing Diablo, but not too much else lately. Thinking of giving Path of Exile another try.

PC and console gaming <3

LegLuver29

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Winston-Salem (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Oh man, wish I could play some more games. I have quite a list of games on the PC, PS4 and Vita but just can't find time. I go crazy during sales and just hoard haha
Yo and me both. Being a trophy hunter adds to my backlog especially with RPGs lol. I feel and understand your pain

I want a Switch really badly :( Hopefully we can get one in early 2019

It will go nicely with our PS2, PS3, PS4, GameCube, Wii, two gaming PCs, and miscellaneous hand held devices...

If you're looking for recent action type stuff on PS4: I'm working in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice right now. If you've ever played the Dark Souls games it is very similar (it's by the same people). Devil May Cry 5 was pretty good too. Spiderman on PS4 was also excellent.

I made a spreadsheet to keep track of some different information for Dragon Quest Builders 2. It kind of reminds me of years ago, when I was heavily into Diablo 2/Lord of Destruction. I had a spreadsheet back then to keep track of what items were on which mule character. Delicious, delicious spreadsheets...

I'm mostly excited for the upcoming Pokemon games. I'm not that excited or interested in in Borderlands 3, even though I played hundreds of hours of Borderlands 2 with my sweetie. Epic Games Store and other bullshit? Pass.