Video gamers

I want a Switch really badly :( Hopefully we can get one in early 2019

It will go nicely with our PS2, PS3, PS4, GameCube, Wii, two gaming PCs, and miscellaneous hand held devices...

TheMeatyProfessor

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yo and me both. Being a trophy hunter adds to my backlog especially with RPGs lol. I feel and understand your pain

Yes, trophy hunting! I can't put down a game til I get the platinum.

Reactions: LegLuver29

It will go nicely with our PS2, PS3, PS4, GameCube, Wii, two gaming PCs, and miscellaneous hand held devices...
We've got a menagerie too. :joy:

PSone and Master System have long since gone, but still got SNES, N64, Gamecube, PS2, 3 & 4 tho. :joy:

My sister bought the PS4 which is the first one I haven't had to buy myself.

Most missed is my 1980s ZX Spectrum. :sob:

Reactions: 693987

Rem and I started playing Path of Exile a few days ago. I had tried playing it twice before, when it had significantly less content. I couldn't really get into it either of those times, even though I fucking loved Diablo 1 and 2. I had a spreadsheet to help me keep track of items/gear on mules for Diablo 2...

I'm having way more fun playing this time. There is way more stuff to do. I've also been playing Pokemon Let's Go Eevee and Stardew Valley on the Switch. I already have a couple of save files for Stardew on PC, but it's nice to have it for the Switch.

Rem has been playing Red Dead Redemption 2 on the PS4 still.

Yay, video games!

Reactions: 1019487

Smash Bros is gooooood as hell. World of Light is surprisingly fun, too. Love the RPG-lite mechanics they introduced with the spirit system.

dfw051980

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hello all,

Gaymer here lookin for some more peeps to chat with and stuff (no you don’t have to be gay or a guy, lol, but that would be great if you are :yum).

PS4 here, with hopes of getting a switch later this year.
Most of my time I spend on Assassin’s Creed Odyseey and Overwatch. Probably switch to Dragon Age Inquisition soon.

Reactions: hammer75 and 693987

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure

If you have a collection like that, then you should have a Switch. I am kind of disappointed with the Switch, though. It's design and packaging is amazing, but the games are lacking. Breath of the Wild and Mario Odyssey are great, but there isn't much outside of those in my opinion. There are a lot of retro style games which can be cool, but I'm personally over that fad and am waiting for games to actually be good again.

Reactions: 693987

If you have a collection like that, then you should have a Switch. I am kind of disappointed with the Switch, though. It's design and packaging is amazing, but the games are lacking. Breath of the Wild and Mario Odyssey are great, but there isn't much outside of those in my opinion. There are a lot of retro style games which can be cool, but I'm personally over that fad and am waiting for games to actually be good again.

I did get a Switch! We (eventually) will get Smash, Odyssey, Mario Party, Mario Kart, and some of the retro games. I'm also looking forward to whatever the next Pokemon title will be. I've been playing those since Red/Blue

Reactions: Toddcc987

LegLuver29

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Winston-Salem (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I did get a Switch! We (eventually) will get Smash, Odyssey, Mario Party, Mario Kart, and some of the retro games. I'm also looking forward to whatever the next Pokemon title will be. I've been playing those since Red/Blue
And the next big one ones are gonna be called Sword and Shield

If you're looking for recent action type stuff on PS4: I'm working in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice right now. If you've ever played the Dark Souls games it is very similar (it's by the same people). Devil May Cry 5 was pretty good too. Spiderman on PS4 was also excellent.

LegLuver29

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
If you're looking for recent action type stuff on PS4: I'm working in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice right now. If you've ever played the Dark Souls games it is very similar (it's by the same people). Devil May Cry 5 was pretty good too. Spiderman on PS4 was also excellent.
Man you should hear how many ppl complaining how hard Sekiro is lol. I KNOW these are not the ppl that's familiar with From Software's work. And DMC5 was great. I gotta jump on that Spider-Man as well

Reactions: Toddcc987

I've been playing through Diablo 2/Lord if Destruction with Median XL (fan made) content and having a lot of fun. Also, Tetris 99 on Switch and Tetris Effect on PS4. A little Mortal Kombat 11. Kitana is my fave

LegLuver29

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've been playing through Diablo 2/Lord if Destruction with Median XL (fan made) content and having a lot of fun. Also, Tetris 99 on Switch and Tetris Effect on PS4. A little Mortal Kombat 11. Kitana is my fave
Kitana will ALWAYS be my fave but I've been putting in work with Skarlet.

Reactions: Ninjato