Video games you have with you?

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Any video game: PC, X Box, X Box 360, PS2 or PS3, Wii, anything.

What video games do you have with you right now?

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had a Nintendo GAMECUBE with the GAMEBOY Player attachment...I gave it to my niece.
I had ENTER THE MATRIX played to which I unlocked all the levels and cutscenes revealing the understory and extra details to the movie, THE MATRIX: RELOADED.

I have a Playstation 2. (Old console.)

PS2 games I have: ENTER THE MATRIX and THE MATRIX: PATH OF NEO. [I am a MAJOR MATRIX FAN]. On PATH OF NEO. I am stuck on the RESCUE THE CAPTAINS LEVEL.

I have HITMAN: BLOOD MONEY, HITMAN2 SILENT ASSASSIN, and HITMAN: CONTRACTS.

I have THE GETAWAY and THE GETAWAY: BLACK MONDAY.

MAX PAYNE.
INDiGO PROPHECY.
CONSTANTINE.
SECOND SIGHT.
BLACK.
RESIDENT EVIL 4.
TWISTED METAL:BLACK.
LEMONY SNICKET'S A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS.
MARC ECHO's GETTING UP: CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I"m a "bit" older than most here (being a "baby boomer" and all) - so never got caught up in video games as my son (who even used to go to video gaming clubs) has.

The first video game I ever bought was Pong (Sears and Roebuck) which consisted of a white dot being sent back and forth between two white lines. After that I graduated to the "high tech" stuff (lol) with ColecoVision. Then came the early PC video games JetFighter (the first version) and Wing Commander (the first version - still love that little song). Most of the others blew by me... dabbled a bit in PC Nascar racing games, DESPISED Myst, tried various others, but got really hooked on Doom. Played it fanatically.

Never got into the stand alone game players. Was too busy buying my son all that stuff I guess: the Playstations the XBox - you name it. For kicks I was given a Playstation II one Christmas and dabbled a bit with it. My kid got me Grand Theft but somehow it wasn't my cup o' tea (or maybe too close to certain social realities that I had developed a great loathing for to be of any amusement).

Then he got me Call of Duty 4 and for the first time I tried multiplayer gaming. BANG!!

...got HOOKED big time! Still play it (mostly on the Gamer's Arena Xtreme server).

Last edited:

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a PS2 - the games I have are:
The Warriors
Tomb Raider Legend
Enter the Matrix
Splinter Cell
Manhunt
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
I also have a bunch of other games, but they're packed away...