Video games

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I discovered recently that Blizzard Entertainment is working on doing a remastered version of the original Starcraft, and as part of promoting it they are releasing the original version as a free download under the branding "Starcraft Anthology":

https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/starcraft

So the past week I've been getting back into it.

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Playing Black Desert Online and trying Blade & Soul. I'm more of a mmo player, but I still enjoy Mortal Kombat, Killer Instinct, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, even old classics like Streets of Rage and Double Dragons, from time to time. I'm a huge gamer.

Reactions: Bahax
D

deleted931509

I love a good strategy game, been into Civ V for a while, but now really enjoy Crusader Kings II. It's so good.

Reactions: BigdongSE

I don't play videogames as much these days I rarely play anything new but the only game I'm really looking forward to right now is Hitman 3.

Lately I have been playing Undermine. I am very interested in Baldur's Gate 3, when ever it is fully released. Early access is happening in September, but I do not early access for games.. even when I am sure the devs will make a great game. A voice actor I'm fond of is in BG3, so that is fun too!