Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well you knew it was just a matter of time before someone was able to sneak a video was Daniel Radchliffe in Equus. I don't see what the big deal is but here the link see for yourself.

Le Gay Blog: Video: Full Frontal Daniel Radcliffe in Equus

OK, I know Peter Schaffer was British and the play was inspired by the true account of an English youth blinding horses, but all that bawling and moaning with a British accent just sounded ridiculous. Stiff upper lip and all that.

boycavalier

Just Browsing
Media
i saw this play when it had its run in london. the nakedness was secondary to the story...although there was a definite uncomfortableness in the crowd when it came time for daniel to pull down his shorts. i don't think anyone is ever ready to see harry potter in the buff. yes the story line was very complex....frankly, all i remember was daniel running around the stage for 10 minutes nude.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK, I know Peter Schaffer was British and the play was inspired by the true account of an English youth blinding horses, but all that bawling and moaning with a British accent just sounded ridiculous. Stiff upper lip and all that.
You think Radcliffe, who's English, should put on a fake US accent for you?

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A fascinating play with really terrific performances, well, except for Kate Mulgrew's.
Fortunately, Daniel Radcliffe is a talented actor with a very good future and he doesn't need to care about whether his penis measures up.
As a side note, I do get bothered by unauthorized photos and videos of stage productions. There are copyright violations involved here.

sfmikey69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He looks pretty average sized, probably about 5" hard, but his balls were pretty nice sized, especially for a relatively short dude.

S

SirConcis

This play may be a very smart professional move for Radcliffe. Doing something totally different and "adult" will help shed his pre-pubescent actor image and allow him to get some more adult roles.

rusty__

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This play may be a very smart professional move for Radcliffe. Doing something totally different and "adult" will help shed his pre-pubescent actor image and allow him to get some more adult roles.

yeah only if he would stop making those potter films!! he has what another 2 to go or something??

Tootie73

1st Like
Media
I saw the show in London. He was quite compelling in the role. And he's cute. But it ain't nothing to write home about it the down-below.