Video of me fucking my GF on the photo copier at work?

gurjeevan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Right today at the office, I went by the Site services Guy and he shouted me 'oi Low hangers" And i was like what the fuck.. as you do, when your manegment so i walked up to him and he was like "what" so i was like "get to My office now", so he turned around and we both went into the lift back to my office and he said 'Your misses has nice tits' and i was just about to hit him at that point, 'Excuse me' then he went 'yeah when you fucked her in the photocoping room. Then it hit me, last month on my birthday me and her were going for a meal and she came to the office looking really hot in a low cut top, then she closed the photocopier room door from there and got them out, so i sucked and one thing lead to another so i fucked her up on the photocopier then she licked my balls, and that was it... we went. You See the only problem is that it's my Dad's company and he caught me doing this when i was 16 with his 20 year old PA (she thought i was 18). What should i do? I mean i'm a Director of Department.. Should i fire him. Or PAy someone to Delete the data on the server. Help me please.. I need my Job

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think you can fire him. You'll subject yourself to some form of libel. Even if you find a reason to terminate him for cause, he's got you by the balls (so to speak).

enormouslyaverage

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think it's a big deal? Be nice to the guy and him not to tell. In return, let some stuff slide for him. Not too much though, or people will start to ask.

Better yet, don't fuck people at work when you've already been caught in the past and might lose your job. Eh? Eh?

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damage control!

So, Site Services are the ones that run the security video cameras? I would try to find out who knows....who has seen the video. Maybe you can give them some money to delete the video on the server.

You could always think about telling your Dear Dad. It might be the cheapest route and then he could have them delete the video. It is much better for you to be the one to tell your dad, then for him to find out from anyone besides you. (Well this works for me when I mess up)

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Perhaps you should have thought of alllllll this before having a sex at DADS company?

Your desire to fire someone for 'speaking up' does not speak very highly of you btw...

(and ditto the BS Ometer going off comment)

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't believe a word of this story.

Decent fantasy, though.

Me neither. The OP composes the story like a kid. Director of department with bad punctuation and writing style? What company in their right mind would hire...anyway, this is so fake. Belongs in the fictitious stories board.

minimag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Management and a Director at 16? Your dad must have had a lot of faith in you. Too bad you screwed it up by getting caught boning the PA. Trying to fire the guy for catching you is a childish reaction that would get both you and your dad sued for "wrongful termination" or some other form of legal mumbo jumbo.

minimag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Me neither. The OP composes the story like a kid. Director of department with bad punctuation and writing style? What company in their right mind would hire...anyway, this is so fake. Belongs in the fictitious stories board.
The OP IS a kid that didn't need to be hired as the company is his dad's. Isn't nepotism great?

D_Helmer Heighballs

Experimental Member
Media
ok, im a HR graduate, in the UK though so different legislature may apply.

but if you want someone out of the workplace, you can get rid of him in a politically correct way. this however is not a quick fix, in the mean time you pay the techies to erase the files and to have a snoop around his home system, to see if he has a copy and delete it if he does.

then you can either sack him for attempted blackmail (subordination) or give him harsh appraisals, leading to an eventual dismissal. ask your HR dudes what ur legislation says.

D_Helmer Heighballs

Experimental Member
Media

hey im dyslexic, i graduated with a 2:1, i make grammatical errors. not to mention i have seen some real dumb asses reach devision director.

i would urge the poster to read closer on the appropriate use of writing styles.
a blog post is not formal. heck it could b riten in txt speek and technically it would be the correct writing style.

this is going to piss off the gramma police when they read this, but bring it on.

mwahahahah -- ------ to the op Sorry it aint about ur topic of choice but i had to say somethinga

gurjeevan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In reply to you all of Have a Degree in Law and Business from the University of Warwick with honours and with the greatest of respect to all of you, with no degrees and an a non-decent education. I'm Mildly Dyslexic. Thanks for the Legal info tho, Although tbh i already knew that because of the Employment act of 2002 Section 29 in the UK. Although Thanks for the Troll Comments because there really mature- and before you say it yes i did get the job because of my father and not that fact that i have a degree from the 6th best uni in the uk, and i'm fully trained barrister, and i have been offered many jobs and i have turned them down. I think since i have been caught once i'm gonna tell my father and leave then just get another job which i can do (because of my great CV),. Also I was not a director at the age of 16 that would just be stupid, i didnt even have a degree then. Stupid bastards.
:)