Video Request (HBO Real Sex)

Pit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Years ago, my wife saw an episode of Real Sex on HBO that resonated with her. The clip was of a British (I believe) game show, where the male contestant had to drop his pants for some reason. She said the guy was massive and really caught the game show hostess off guard. If anyone knows the episode, or has a link to a site for the clip or a place I could buy the episode, that would just make her Christmas.

B_ccjkddjkdjn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I remember that episode, the guy dropped his pants and he was probably 8" hung soft, and he flopped it up and down proudly. The female host's jaw dropped and she just couldn't believe it.

BS76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Google search says the show as Channel 5's Naked Jungle. Wasn't able to find the clip though.

gfunk1122

Just Browsing
Media
I think I remember what you are talking about but it wasn't real sex, it was that other show that wasn't...wait shock video or something? It was on that show if we are talking about the same thing...

Pit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bigte89,

First post? Awesome. I'll be running that past my wife to confirm, but it looks like it should be it. I've not seen it before, but I've heard her talk about it several times. Much appreciated.

Same for everyone that responded...

m1337

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont get why they make such a big deal out of it...he is clearly wearing a cock ring like allot of strippers do

Watta Bing

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha! I remember that clip. I stole that move the guy uses where he pretty much moves his hips so that his cock smacks his belly button. My first girlfriend would absolutely love it when I did the same. I never really thought about the clip very much until I saw this thread. Seems so long ago.