Video Upload Size Max

drenyc69

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hello. I tried doing a search for this but couldn't find an answer. What is the max upload size for videos? I'm thinking it's no more than 800 MB? Just from experience uploading videos I came to that conclusion but I'm probably not correct. Also, does the length of the video matter? Can it be 600 MB and 2hrs long?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Latinocool95

hi, the max size is about 500 but i have heard of it going over
I wanted to ask as well what is the upload limit so like how many videos can you upload in one go and then how long do you have to wait before uploading more?

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The video converter queue may have been full. Try In a little while.

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’ve never been able to upload 1gb files on here, ever.
We have a video converter that converts all videos, no matter what format, to a format that all members can see. As you can imagine with the number of vids that get posted here every day, it can consume quite a lot of system resources. It’s possible that it just won’t deal with anything above a gig.

Reactions: DarkUndeadSlayer

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There is a limit. I can't upload a video that is about 884 MB. Or anything roughly 500 MB or more.
In theory there is no limit. However, all videos that are uploaded to our site go through a video converter that enables everyone to view them. If the file is large, the site is busy, and the converter queue has a lot of videos converting, your conversion may time out and fail to convert.