Video where girl cant feel small cock after big dick

braalian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't think I've ever seen one where the girl explicitly says she can't feel it. But I have seen gangbang scenes where the girl screams and moans and carries on while getting it from a hung guy, and then when it's an average guy's turn right after she's quiet and doesn't seem too feel it much.

Can't be much of an ego boost for the average sized dudes in the scene.

Reactions: scallylad85

scallylad85

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One of my first sexual experiences was like that, weirdly I ended up in a 3some after fooling around with my mate and his 'mate', i was taking it from an older lad who came real quick but it certainly felt like he 'did his best' it didnt really feel anything special and to be honest a lot of the moaning and groaning was faked after the initial 'opening up' then I turned to his mate who got involved, that was an experience we were both around 18 and his mate was probably 40's.

It was hard for me because the younger dude was more athletic, had a bigger cock and was more active.... I felt guilty afterwards as the older dude clearly could see that it was genuine the 2nd time but with him, he wasnt up to the same standard.

I never had a 3som again to date after that :(

qdot

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've actually been in a cuck situation where I was really going at it with this guys wife for about an hour and she was completely enamored with my phallus. I made him put his dick in her and start pounding her as hard as he could doggy style while I sat in front of her and she blew me. We had an entire conversation about his little baby dick and how she couldnt feel anything in her pussy. After a really good laugh she told him to go sit in the corner so a real man could handle his business. She completely humiliated her husband. He had tears in his eyes. Loved rubbing her cream all over his with my dick and beating him with it. Very fun times