Videoproof Swimsuit?!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Prior to Christmas, I vaguely recall hearing that the TSA was using special cameras at airport security checkpoints; and that they could see through clothing. They are allegedly able to see if you are wearing thong underwear or granny panties. They can even tell if you prefer the Brazilian Wax to the bikini wax or natural look.

If true, does this bother me? Kinda, but at this point I just want to travel with the ease that I did prior to 9/11/01. I am so sick of being the random traveler that needs to be searched.

I ordered a couple of Arena's "Nux" swimsuits from Japan (via eBay) and received them a few days ago. The tags on the swimsuits indicate (as a selling point) that the swimsuit is videoproof. To quote the tag:

"VIDEOPROOF - A new material which prevents the penetration of photography by the infrared video camera."

I had never heard of this before. Is there there some tendency in east asia to use an infrared video camera on people wearing swimsuits?! At least I have nothing to worry about with my Videoproof swimsuit!

Has anyone else heard of people using infrared cameras on people wearing swimsuits? Bizarrrrre!

Robert