Videos floating around of mansaf68 (cam4)

RustyLee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I didn't steal from anyone. I have no problems with honest paying customers making comments about the memberships they belong to. My problem is when people don't pay to join and are negative with comments. YOU ARE STILL A THIEF. I reported you to JFF and they are going to check into it contact your bank if that happened. If it wasn't JFF I will contact OF :)
As for me being a thief, i have looked through your posts, the ones you commented on, the ones that contain stolen imagines from OF and JFF so stop being hypocritical. If it upsets you that people don't like your fantasy boyfriend, then don't read the posts, you are not obliged to defend a guy that over the years has stolen so many peoples money. He aint going to ask you to marry him if you spend all your time sniffing his arrse just so you look good when he reads LPSG

pnysf

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You don't know what you are talking about. I have never posted anything from JFF or OF. The only pics I posted were pics I have actually taken. So you should know what you are talking about.

pnysf

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Like you said yourself, if people post nude pics and they get out into the public, that's the risk they take!! Its so funny, all the things you try to police this site over you are guilty of doing it yourself. As for me, i purchased a product on a credit card, wasn't happy so got myself a refund, even if i had to lie.
Now you are changing your tune that your bank may find out about the fraud. If you were unhappy why did you download the product. Still a Thief and you are making stuff up about me posting pictures so now you are a liar. Nice human being you are, such a loser. I suggest you stop trying because you will never win with me.

Gayguy25252525

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guys and "gals",

Come on, why can't we all just get along. Let us please focus on what is important. The reason the blog exists.. MANSAF himself.

And go!
unfortunately this is the max you can get out of this threat, based on what he posts on his only fans which is not much

Reactions: Hornydsa

RustyLee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
unfortunately this is the max you can get out of this threat, based on what he posts on his only fans which is not much
Agreed!! Sadly this thread is more entertaining and value for money than mansafs justforfans account. This thread is also more exclusive as mansafs pics are out there. What amazes me is for a man who thought he was so clever, smart, in control of his pics has failed so easy and so fast that his "product" is on so many sites now, its makes his brand almost worthless, certainly not $33 worth. But charging those rates, i guess it was bound to happen, seemed like a top prize until you actually saw the content.

The_star_of_the_blog

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What amazes me is how little you seem to understand his business model nor his marketing. As a fan who only wants to see him earn as much income as possible so that he continues on Chaturbate, I should probably thank you for your work on his behalf. God forbid he ends up quitting and packing shelves at Coles.

The_star_of_the_blog

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

To be accurate, it is his justfor.fans not OnlyFans.

www.justfor.fans/mansaf686

Somehow someone told me that he is having his best month ever. You reckon these are all new subscribers who will never resubscribe after they see how mediocre his content is?

RustyLee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
To be accurate, it is his justfor.fans not OnlyFans.

www.justfor.fans/mansaf686

Somehow someone told me that he is having his best month ever. You reckon these are all new subscribers who will never resubscribe after they see how mediocre his content is?
His latest justforfans content was released this morning, id be pissed if i had paid for that shit. .

nightbat

Superior Member
Media
"Videos are forever thou! Well isn't that true!!! Mansaf goes off in a sulk and cry when you mention his old cum vids that are on the net :joy::joy::joy: But in the mean time his current content is distributed LMFAO

You have a really weird creepy obsession with this guy. Move on, it's unhealthy.