Videos floating around of mansaf68 (cam4)

The_star_of_the_blog

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Videos are forever thou! Well isn't that true!!! Mansaf goes off in a sulk and cry when you mention his old cum vids that are on the net :joy::joy::joy: But in the mean time his current content is distributed LMFAO

I actually post my JFF links on those old vidoes, they do a bit of marketing for me.

The_star_of_the_blog

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, he has tried to sell one or two for a lot of money :confused:
Was quite an encouraging result. Won't overdo it, but a video like those each month as optional content. Price probably higher for the upcoming months. Based on how many people wanted the content and feedback from those people.

RustyLee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Was quite an encouraging result. Won't overdo it, but a video like those each month as optional content. Price probably higher for the upcoming months. Based on how many people wanted the content and feedback from those people.
Wonderme, inbox me your email and i will send you full copy's of the vids for FREE as there uploaded on mansafs JFF Alternatively open an account on gaytorrent.ru and i can tell you what to look for as nothing is posted under mansaf, mansaf68 or mansaf686

Reactions: lmfdlp

Hornydsa

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Wonderme, inbox me your email and i will send you full copy's of the vids for FREE as there uploaded on mansafs JFF Alternatively open an account on gaytorrent.ru and i can tell you what to look for as nothing is posted under mansaf, mansaf68 or mansaf686
Could you two just go fuck and then stop spamming this forum? You both need to seriously go see a professional for your issues, you are obsessed with mansaf and he is obsessed with the attention. Like this thread is fucking pointless at this point.

Reactions: indersu123

The_star_of_the_blog

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Could you two just go fuck and then stop spamming this forum? You both need to seriously go see a professional for your issues, you are obsessed with mansaf and he is obsessed with the attention. Like this thread is fucking pointless at this point.

Even when you said my name, Hornydsa, it makes me a bit happy. Almost aroused..

I would like to point out that the point of this blog is to point out what you like and dislike about me. So I can't agree that it is pointless at this point. Apologies if i have pointed out the obvious.

Reactions: southe3

wonderme

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

If that’s what you want to do, then fair enough.

I’m definitely not renewing

Ramonazo

Superior Member
Media
Has anyone inbox Rusty and received any of his videos? Thanks.

RustyLee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Has anyone inbox Rusty and received any of his videos? Thanks.
Quite a few people have received links, but i certainly wouldn't be sending it to someone who has just joined or one of these avid supporters of mansaf just so he can be given the link and report it. Made that mistake before and links got removed.

RustyLee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am going to book and pay for one of these from Tara reid, Mansaf paid $150.00 for his and she is pretty desperate so its a great cheap birthday present. Book your shout out with Tara Reid and make someone feel as if their famous or relevant.