Videos of guys cumming or sporting a semi/boner while walking or doing random things

aristocratte

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The casualness/nonchalance of it all is so fucking hot to me.

As the title states, the guy should be hard or cumming while doing random things in non-sexual context. This means guys who are simply naked and not erect while doing stuff don't fit here. Semis are fine. If they look at the camera too much, they're out too. I don't like it when they do that because it takes me out of the immersion lol. I edited (and will be editing) the videos I would post in the next comments and cut out the parts where they look at the camera

aristocratte

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Okay, I'm breaking my own rules here. All the new videos here have the guys look at the camera directly. I scanned through the naked tiktoks thread and selected those that I think fit here. I also edited out the parts that "break" the illusion, which is mostly them jerking their dicks lol

Also, to preempt the inevitable questions, no, tiktok doesn't allow nudity. These guys just upload their videos on tiktok privately and then save the processed version to get the tiktok logo. They don't actually post them on their tiktok pages. They post them on their twitter for their onlyfans.

Here's the first one. Cumming while a tiktok dance.

001 26023111_bVMDU-DPO1_13039f00842ef7c2858b21e4a3c77027.mp4