Videos where girls make guys cum in seconds: riding/hj/bj

a7xrocksu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm new to the forum. Found it doing a search for some videos (premature in this case). Found some good discussion and links and thought I would post what I am looking for.

I'm looking for videos where a girl makes a guy cum in just a matter of seconds. not even minutes. from the time she starts doing her thing, without stopping basically, till he cums in seconds. definitely better if the girl is hot. would like some of guy barely being touched, girl just getting start, during foreplay, or the best: when the girl is riding on top of the guy and he cant last more than like 30 seconds. less than 15 seconds or a few strokes. even better.

this is actually hard to find and I regularly search for these for a long time. but its hard to find one where its just seconds and the girl is hot or in control. not just the guy on top losing it. not as hot btw.

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

jshohio

Cherished Member
Media
i saw a video like this. it was a pro girl and an amateur guy in a van/bus. he literally lasted around 10 seconds it seems. i just can't remember the name of the video. ugh. maybe someone out there knows which one i'm talking about.

bardonecchio

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

a7xrocksu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

canadianwhiskey

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
You know, it's a shame; the kid has exceptional length and girth, and looks like he cums pretty good too. But I have to wonder if that was really 30 seconds, or maybe 30 minutes after she primed him?I mean he seemed too aloof

he seemed aloof because that's Jenny Jizz. Her whole shtick is cum and getting the guys to give her facials not the sex/blowjob etc. itself. she hosts bukkakes & gives guys blowjobs, handjobs (and a few times lets them fuck her) so that they can cum all over her face. that's her niche so the guy was never needed to fuck her, just blow his load all over her face

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
he seemed aloof because that's Jenny Jizz. Her whole shtick is cum and getting the guys to give her facials not the sex/blowjob etc. itself. she hosts bukkakes & gives guys blowjobs, handjobs (and a few times lets them fuck her) so that they can cum all over her face. that's her niche so the guy was never needed to fuck her, just blow his load all over her face
Regardless, that-didn't-seem-like-thirty seconds. He was primed.