View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

dtarlock

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this guy was on soft white underbelly. He is a straight gigollo. Interesting, because he said that he can go on for hours with his female customers
He lasted a long time from head, and maybe he was ready to pop when the guy sat on him...Or maybe guys are just tighter and he wasn't used to that?

reges198

Legendary Member
Media
Washington DC (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Some of my favorites are premature loads where the guy is obviously way too turned on during an audition. This guy cums waaaay too soon, but plays it off and can barely touch it.

View attachment 128527221
Yes! Love premature during auditions. I can’t decide if I think it’s hotter when they play it off or when they’re a teeny bit embarrassed.

milkystick

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This dude has multiple premature shots, but here he's ready to bust in less than 2min.

View attachment 128802461
Shane from Defiant Boyz is definitely compilation worthy. You can catch him cum prematurely in almost all videos and he’s shot a lot at DB. He‘s not shy to admit it. For Instance, in this one 4:50 he warns the other lad that he has a tendency to get close a little quick, right before he announces it’s too late and busts.

- shane-.mp4