edobiondo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you know who made these videos?
Premature & Accidental 4 - 12 Loads of An 18yo Country boy #RepeatOffender
Premature & Accidental Cumpilation Vol.3.3 [re-upload] at Ice Gay Tube

It's a series of videos, some of those on specific guys #RepeatOffender. I took a look in this thread and maybe I didn't look closely enough but I couldn't find anything. I get the feeling whoever made this videos was on PH before last year's purge, because I think I saw something back then.

Thanks to whom can help me

lex22

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

It's a series of videos, some of those on specific guys #RepeatOffender. I took a look in this thread and maybe I didn't look closely enough but I couldn't find anything. I get the feeling whoever made this videos was on PH before last year's purge, because I think I saw something back then.

He's a member here, user name is milkystick, he used to be on PH.

NoodleBooboo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

milkystick

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Hi edobiondo, I’m the guy that made these compilations. I had like a dozen of them on my PH channel, before they all got purged. You can probably find them here and there. People uploaded them everywhere I think.

If anyone has a good alternative to PH, I can upload the entire collection again. But I don’t wanna waste the energy if they just gonna get taken down again instantly.

HairyAussieBloke

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not a video but I once was that fucking horny I jerked my soft cock for maybe 2 minutes and shot a load and then again 5 minutes later all in a public toilet . The again 10 minutes later and I didn’t know you could do that at the time

boywhocraps

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hi edobiondo, I’m the guy that made these compilations. I had like a dozen of them on my PH channel, before they all got purged. You can probably find them here and there. People uploaded them everywhere I think.

If anyone has a good alternative to PH, I can upload the entire collection again. But I don’t wanna waste the energy if they just gonna get taken down again instantly.

Firstly, thanks for your compilations, they're amazing.

Secondly, there's some hardcore stuff on there, but thisvid.com is fairly reliable.

Hunter488

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Who is the bottom in the first video at about 8:20?

edobiondo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Hi milkystick, as @boywhocraps said we love your work and I think many are grateful you managed to put together so many great collections.

I'm not an expert in uploading and stuff so I can't really suggest anything reliable, but for sure I hope we will see them somewhere all together!