Videos where guy cums accidentally

Zajbelj

Legendary Member
Media
Hi milkystick, as @boywhocraps said we love your work and I think many are grateful you managed to put together so many great collections.

I'm not an expert in uploading and stuff so I can't really suggest anything reliable, but for sure I hope we will see them somewhere all together!
Here's another one from that collection (under somewhat less recognizable title):

Premature cyclists - ThisVid.com

irenos

Loved Member
Media
Hi edobiondo, I’m the guy that made these compilations. I had like a dozen of them on my PH channel, before they all got purged. You can probably find them here and there. People uploaded them everywhere I think.

If anyone has a good alternative to PH, I can upload the entire collection again. But I don’t wanna waste the energy if they just gonna get taken down again instantly.
Those are great videos! May I ask who are the guys in collection 3 load 107?

dfw051980

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don’t think 11 minutes of stroking and fingering constitutes accidental

it’s like I wanna tell people if the video is over 1 or 2 minutes it’s not accidental.

aa1127

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not sure if this one's been posted here before but this one's a HOT one! Top slaps his cock on this twink's gorgeous ass, slides in at 0:36, by 0:59 he's already struggling to not blow his load and slows down until 1:25 when he resigns to the fact that this twink's ass is going to make him blow his load way too soon despite all his efforts! Enjoy the hot cumshot!

itzhenryyy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hi edobiondo, I’m the guy that made these compilations. I had like a dozen of them on my PH channel, before they all got purged. You can probably find them here and there. People uploaded them everywhere I think.

If anyone has a good alternative to PH, I can upload the entire collection again. But I don’t wanna waste the energy if they just gonna get taken down again instantly.

by any chance, would you upload vol.4 for all of us?