Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

tumblr_og1f3ll3zD1vp09s6o1_500.gif

tumblr_p1st0e2m321uvr73fo1_400.gif

Would love to know where the sec vid is from!

Reactions: Kuddel

A video of myself, and it's the first time I got my cock to really leak. I've posted many videos before, but in most of them my cock was only dripping. I notice however that the more I play with my dildo the more sensitive my prostate gets and obviously the better I get at finding the right stimulation for it to release the cum from my cock handsfree. Note that I didn't touch my cock before starting this video at all and me starting to ride the dildo already released a nice load of cum. Feels amazing! For all of you still trying to find your prostate I'll say just keep trying and you'll find it, and once you do practice makes perfect ;).

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/huge-handsfree-prostate-cum-leak-34881201

oliverrevilo

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A video of myself, and it's the first time I got my cock to really leak. I've posted many videos before, but in most of them my cock was only dripping. I notice however that the more I play with my dildo the more sensitive my prostate gets and obviously the better I get at finding the right stimulation for it to release the cum from my cock handsfree. Note that I didn't touch my cock before starting this video at all and me starting to ride the dildo already released a nice load of cum. Feels amazing! For all of you still trying to find your prostate I'll say just keep trying and you'll find it, and once you do practice makes perfect ;).

Super, Super Hot!

Reactions: Wet_Tommy

notsolittle

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

cumchum

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This has been my fantasy for as long as I can remember but for years it felt impossible. When I was single I wasn't having anal sex much and when I did I never felt remotely close to cumming. I've been with the same guy for a couple of years now but it was only a few months ago that I actively decided to start training my prostate. I would douche, lie relaxed on my bed and insert a dildo, ignoring my dick. Each time it would feel better and better but no matter how long I tried...nothing.

Then, a couple of months ago my boyfriend was topping me (neither of us playing with my cock) and I felt the pressure on my prostate slowly grow until I had a full blow orgasm. The cum didn't shoot out as forcefully as normal but the orgasm lasted for about twice as long as a typical penile orgasm. And here's the great part: since that night, I've started having prostate orgasms frequently, more than half the times he's fucked me.

I guess I'm posting for the people out there who like me, spent time on this very board getting turned on by hands free orgasms, but who never thought it was possible for them. It absolutely is, but you need practice as well as patience from both you and your partner.

Here's a video I'm not sure has been posted, the guys are in a position I find helpful for cumming hands free. Jump to 24 min for the fun.
http://www.myvidster.com/video/107050965/Ryan_Rose_Nick_Sterling_-_RapidGayVideocom