Vids of college guys discussing their size

4work

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Anyone know any good videos of 2 or 3 guys at school getting undressed or jerking together and talking about how big one of the guys cock is? This is a huge turn on for me because of a friend of mine when I was in school. I would always try to time things so I would be near him when he was changing. I would try to get changed first so he wouldn't notice how hard I was getting watching him. One day I summoned enough nerve to compliment him on how big his cock was, and what does his girlfriend say about it. He told me how she can't keep her hands off it. While he's talking about it, i notice his cock growing like crazy. He quickly put his pants on to hide it, but I still get hard everytime I think of it. If there's any videos where one of the guys mentions size, please post them.

fucker6996

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
would love to watch such a vid... just guys being guys... naked and being casual about it... touching each other and measuring and being totally chilax about it... would love to see this..

thefamilyguy

Experimental Member
Media
There is an excellent video that I wish I could share here, but I can't find it. It's from Guys Gone Wild: Dude Where's My Pants? with two Brooklyn guys named Steve and Vinny. If anyone has that scene buried away somewhere, it'd be perfect for this thread.

gymstar294

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Reactions: dicedemm

4work

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
keep them coming. It's especially hot when you see a friends cock for the first time and it turns out to be alot bigger than you imagined.