Vids of guys going from soft to hard

4work

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I find it very arousing watching a guy with a nice sized soft cock getting hard. Too many videos start with the guy already hard. It's much sexier for me watching a guy or a girl fully dressed , then taking their clothes off, and then watching the guy get excited. If anyone knows some good videos, either straight or gay, please include them... I did see one clip that was really hot, but I can't find it anymore. It had 3 thin,young guys in the parents house , getting undressed , getting hard, and playing with themselves. I seem to remember them discussing their cock sizes, and commenting on how big one of them was. If anyone knows that link(or similar) please post it.

D_Harold_Hopnoodle

Experimental Member
Media
Awesome...
Now, how about vids of guys growing bulges in briefs?
Or better still, guys who grow out of briefs / waistband / fly / etc.as they're getting hard?
That'd be a jackpot in my book. Always wondered if such videos exist; never been able to find any.

Reactions: Kevingreenville

4work

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks Rob, that's what I'm talkin about. I would have liked to see him a little softer to start, but he kept getting bigger and harder ( and so did I ).

ellislarge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you're a girl (like me), it's extremely straight and fun to watch.

Don't be so self-centered.

Thanks for saying something, i've said that a few times. it's really getting tiresome seeing people make comments about solo content being gay. it's not even logical thinking.