Vids of guys going from soft to hard

4work

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I find it very arousing watching a guy with a nice sized soft cock getting hard. Too many videos start with the guy already hard. It's much sexier for me watching a guy or a girl fully dressed , then taking their clothes off, and then watching the guy get excited. If anyone knows some good videos, either straight or gay, please include them... I did see one clip that was really hot, but I can't find it anymore. It had 3 thin,young guys in the parents house , getting undressed , getting hard, and playing with themselves. I seem to remember them discussing their cock sizes, and commenting on how big one of them was. If anyone knows that link(or similar) please post it.

4work

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks Rob, that's what I'm talkin about. I would have liked to see him a little softer to start, but he kept getting bigger and harder ( and so did I ).

ellislarge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you're a girl (like me), it's extremely straight and fun to watch.

Don't be so self-centered.

Thanks for saying something, i've said that a few times. it's really getting tiresome seeing people make comments about solo content being gay. it's not even logical thinking.

D_Harold_Hopnoodle

Experimental Member
Media
Awesome...
Now, how about vids of guys growing bulges in briefs?
Or better still, guys who grow out of briefs / waistband / fly / etc.as they're getting hard?
That'd be a jackpot in my book. Always wondered if such videos exist; never been able to find any.

Reactions: Kevingreenville