Vids of myself!

mainer1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Deno said:
I never had any troubel with rapidshare but now I am getting this message on the download page

or wait 75 minutes
It seems rapidshare allows one free download and makes us wait about that amount of time for another. The only way to have unlimited downloads is to subscribe...I'll stick with the freebies! BTW, Jose, all I can say is mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm (and thanks)

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
Sorcerer said:
I waited the 75 minutes and then watched the other one. Pay attention to the counter Jose, you'll see how many guys are beating off and dildo-ing themselves to your vids. You already know how I feel about your...attributes.

LOL! Thanks Sorcerer...Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

D

deleted20132

Latinoboy9, i just downloaded your video (the short one where you say you are flacid) - man i am left wordless - so big, and soft!!!! and you have a great body!! beautiful! you got me hard!

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
ennedi said:
Latinoboy9, i just downloaded your video (the short one where you say you are flacid) - man i am left wordless - so big, and soft!!!! and you have a great body!! beautiful! you got me hard!

Thanks...Yeah I am am 7 1/2 " to 8" soft like that all the time even when I go swimming and showers...its pretty kewl cause everyone thinks I am hard but but I'm soft and when I get hard they are all amazed....Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You're great, Jose' ! Man, the last vid is just perfect and your swinging dick when you turn your bod, just makes mine begin enlarging. When you scratch you abs making your dick react my fist has to go to mine. You would drive us nuts if you exploded your hardon, as one of the guys pleaded. Thanks for your being so considerate of our 'needs'!

Arsenal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
All fucking great vids!! I am hanging out for the next!

Love to see the guy behind the camera pose with u. boyfriend? brother?

so fucking sexc!!!

mainer1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Another winner....I just wish you could've turned around to show off your butt too...but any thanks for the vid, Jose!