Vids of myself!

B_deltaboy767

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Alright latinboy9 i have see all of your vids, and i must say very impressive.
But why are there no hard ones, i have also seen your gallery and still no hard pic, Mabye you need a experianced cocksucker like my to get it hard for you. I know i would have no prob swallowing your cock, LOL i have had bigger, lol besides the point. So cum on let's see that beast in it's full takeoff mode Until next time ( Flight Attendants prepare for takeoff)

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Pretty good vid bro, would like to see you big and hard but that was still HOT!!!
What I was impressed with more than your cock was that body, DAMN. Those muscular just sculptured enough legs are hot. The rest of the body is as well.
Hope to see one of you hard and stroking. Very nice pics by the way.

:banana:
HORSE

Meniswallow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
BIFFtheSTIFF said:
so is that it??? is that all we're gonna see? u switchin cockrings??
>.>

I can tell you are a very impatient man...Wow you must cum fast too?
Take you time enjoy life my hard cock vids will cum soon...I'm not going no where are you? Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

buditau

Just Browsing
Media
jeez....2 yrs youner than me and stil possess a trophy...how did u enlarge your dic latino or is mother nature selective?

LatinGuyNYC

Just Browsing
Media
Latinoboy9 said:
I can tell you are a very impatient man...Wow you must cum fast too?
Take you time enjoy life my hard cock vids will cum soon...I'm not going no where are you? Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:
Your really nice but I don't like it when guy saves all of their pubic hair, but thanks for the free movies. Grow some hair man.

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
LatinGuyNYC said:
Your really nice but I don't like it when guy saves all of their pubic hair, but thanks for the free movies. Grow some hair man.

I do it because I swim every day...I am not really that hairy anyway...I am more smooth but I have to shave for swimming....Thanks Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
buditau said:
jeez....2 yrs youner than me and stil possess a trophy...how did u enlarge your dic latino or is mother nature selective?

I am born like that...I never did any enlargement techniques as I did not need to...At age nine I was larger than most men at the YMCA pool where my dad and my brothers went for family swims...Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

andyjuicer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey Latinoboy! Nice to see you're still here.. Hope all is well. I noticed none of your vids are online any more.. hope it wasn't because of some silly person.
Hope ya well anyways man.

cheers AJ