Vids Where Amateur Teen Orgasm Very Fast

squidly

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
This thread inspired me to look up an old Bang Brothers vid. Tanner Mayes was 18 when she did a vid with Preston Parker. Starts out with a few minutes of chat. 6 minutes in she drops her shorts and climbs up on a table. In about 40 seconds she is sitting in a puddle of juice. This was from around 2009. She was a real cutie but I read somewhere that she later got kind of skanky.

Tanner Mayes in Remaster Tanner’s Double Facial June 17, 2012 Innie Pussy, White – Online cinema
https://verystream.com/e/Y8RYz8SVq6b/

Donna288

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread inspired me to look up an old Bang Brothers vid. Tanner Mayes was 18 when she did a vid with Preston Parker. Starts out with a few minutes of chat. 6 minutes in she drops her shorts and climbs up on a table. In about 40 seconds she is sitting in a puddle of juice. This was from around 2009. She was a real cutie but I read somewhere that she later got kind of skanky.

Tanner Mayes in Remaster Tanner’s Double Facial June 17, 2012 Innie Pussy, White – Online cinema
https://verystream.com/e/Y8RYz8SVq6b/

Thanks, and guys, keep bringing all good orgasms here!

Reactions: michael115

julpane77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
KyedZG5.png

FULL VIDEO SOURCE: Click here.

Reactions: bardonecchio

Donna288

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My hubby got medium dick and it makes me cum every time so its not a miracle these gals cum on these huge cocks. I have tested only this size dildo and even that feels unbelievably good. And its different with real meat :)
O after minute or so.