Vids where friends jerk off together

4work

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I just was looking at a thread asking if guys really jerk off together at school, and most responded that they have done it. I would love to see some videos where young guys are hanging out and decide to take out their cocks and jerk themselves off. It would particularly turn me on if the guys start off soft and get then get hard as they discuss their cock size.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This far it hasn't opened for me ('bout an hr). I especially wanna see it, coz when I was in the 6th grade the friend in the row to my right, one set back from mine, took has dick out and jacked. BTW, the first time I ever saw anybody spit on their dick for lube. Mine got hard, but I didn't take it out of my pants as I played with it.

From what I could see his wasn't as big as mine, so this pumped up my ego quite a bit.

Bunny35

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There was a really horny post i came across a few weeks ago of two twinks in bed wanking. It looked like it was from a mainstream movie as there was no nudity, but it was very horny. I wish i could remember where i saw it, so anyone else who can track it down will have my thanks ;)

ucantseei2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There was a really horny post i came across a few weeks ago of two twinks in bed wanking. It looked like it was from a mainstream movie as there was no nudity, but it was very horny. I wish i could remember where i saw it, so anyone else who can track it down will have my thanks ;)

can someone post a video of this